• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2015 Forbes Valuations - Yankees #1 at $3.4B (Angels #8 - $1.3B)

Claude is an Expos fan so he has no experience in success. YK gets up every morning, showers, shaves and applies a double does of Preparation X for his butthurt about the name change.

I didn't bring up the name change into this thread.  Am I guilty of responding, like Pavlov's dog, once it appeared?  Yes.

When it comes to club valuation, mega tv deals... I see that as the rising tide lifting all boats in the MLB landscape.  You guys attribute it to Arte's brilliance. 

To-mato

Tom-ato

http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2004/0426/066tab.html

In 2004 the Angels were number 20.

Sorry if that doesn't fit your point of view. 

I'll admit my perspective is flawed because I live 3000 miles away from California but the name change is the best thing that could have happened to this org. I suppose if I lived locally my opinion might be different but to me "Angels" is the only important thing in the name.

Arte is the Mike Trout of business. He knows what he is doing, at least financially.

Leona Helmsley was also very successful.

you are wrong.

Harry Helmsley was successful. Leona only had success in serving a 4 year Federal Prison sentence for tax evasion to the tune of $1.7 million

Edited by Lou

That's gross.

I feel like I should put in an emoticon here just for old time's sake.

and to piss you off.

"Fixed" are just the worst kind of posts.  You want to argue something, fine.  But

Fixed for someone who is absolutely not changing their opinion regardless of any facts given.

posts are lame.

Stradling and mt, please remember:  You two are boring posters.   Every single Amber Alert, there are multiple posters post here about it.  They enjoy it.  Same with firemen pensions.  Or landfills.  Or grass clippings.  Or social media posts.  Or name change ideas that don't toe the party line.  I bring interesting topics to these boards.  Not all the time, but many.  You two?  Not much.  So if you two want to hang on my jock, feel free.  Go ahead and change a few words and write "fixed", if that floats your boat.

But I've seen both of you here long enough.  You never write anything of interest.  The best both of you can do is attach yourselves like barnacles to other posters.  That's fine too, if that's the best you can do.

Stradling and mt, please remember:  You two are boring posters.   Every single Amber Alert, there are multiple posters post here about it.  They enjoy it.  Same with firemen pensions.  Or landfills.  Or grass clippings.  Or social media posts.  Or name change ideas that don't toe the party line.  I bring interesting topics to these boards.  Not all the time, but many.  You two?  Not much.  So if you two want to hang on my jock, feel free.  Go ahead and change a few words and write "fixed", if that floats your boat.

But I've seen both of you here long enough.  You never write anything of interest.  The best both of you can do is attach yourselves like barnacles to other posters.  That's fine too, if that's the best you can do.

ha ha ha, dude this is an incredibly awesome post.  I knew you thought highly of yourself, but wow.