• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels vs A's (4/11) Trout Batting 2nd

nate

Pujols and Hamilton are untradable.  Kendrick and Aybar, however...they're about the only legit trading pieces on this team.  Well, if Bourjos keeps playing well he might be.

What would pujols and hamilton do if the halos starting trading away a bunch of their major league talent. 

I don't know, I could see the offense clicking enough and the pitching not sucking too much for them to rack up some wins in the less tough parts of the schedule.

It's hard to stay optimistic about this team actually doing anything longer than that, though.

true.  it's pretty much a repeat of last year. 

Somebody's head has to roll, it's more about sending a message than anything at this point (not that I think this team has the makeup to respond to a message). But this organization simply cannot afford to keep spending this kind of coin for a horrendous product. Someone has to be held accountable

This team winning a lot of games was contingent upon the offense performing as expected and the bullpen being good.  They might start to hit the ball, but the pen is awful.  Again.  Unless there is some sort of drastic turn around by the pen, I just don't see them putting together significant periods of winning.  They don't have the starting pitching to make up for it. 

They went into the year where they had to rely heavily on Weav/CJ being great and nobody in the pen regressing. If they didn't get that, the whole unit would crumble. So far, Weav was struggling to throw over 86 mph and is now hurt, CJ still struggles to throw strikes and Jepsen has now stunk in his last 2 appearances

Game turned off. Well boys, happy drinking.

Silver lining - this crapfest of a game didn't last as long as the other 2 crapfest games in this series

And there's no help on the way anytime soon.

Apparently Jerome has 0.0 innings of regular season problems. As drunk as I am I'll proablby close with that before I get into trouble  :ph34r:

You guys are hilarious and act like your new to the game. Old cliche ... yes, but it is a very looooooooog season. Get over yourselves and start acting like real fans. They (players, coaches, management) all want to win more than any of you. Let's rally behind our team and enjoy the season no matter what the outcome.

The pitching was suspect from the get go ... hopefully it improves and STOP POINTING FINGERS!