• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Awesome ending to a Police Chase

Richard

WTF was up with the kid flopping around on the ground?  

And I don't think this was a person trying to stop a high speed chase.  This was one of those pissed off drivers, who got run into, so it was their anger that made them flip out and gangbang him.  So in other words, Dodger transplants.

If Bruce Jenner ran into this minivan instead of the prius, he'd probably be dead right now.

Um, maybe you dudes missed how fast that dude smashed into them? I got rearended at a slower speed than that and had to have serious work done and was ****ed up pretty bad.

Also, the last car accident I saw a buddy and I were at a red light and 100 feet ahead someone pulled out of a driveway and got absolutely smashed like this. The chick crawled through the window on pure adrenaline then was grounded and squirming just wrecked. Looked the same here.

Um, maybe you dudes missed how fast that dude smashed into them? I got rearended at a slower speed than that and had to have serious work done and was ****ed up pretty bad.

Also, the last car accident I saw a buddy and I were at a red light and 100 feet ahead someone pulled out of a driveway and got absolutely smashed like this. The chick crawled through the window on pure adrenaline then was grounded and squirming just wrecked. Looked the same here.

Minivan did not get rear ended, more sideswiped.  The dark SUV on the other had, got the brunt of it.  He got propelled through the intersection practically.

There was also a police chase that ended with a fatal shooting on the 215 freeway.  The entire freeway was shot down for about 10 hours.  It took me eight hours to drive from San Diego to my home in Pinon Hills.  Good times.  

I love citizen-inflicted justice. Just wish they had actually beat the guy worse. They were mad, but they didn't seem overly aggressive (considering the circumstances).

So you think every fender bender is ok for people to get out and beat the driver?

Then I guess you think this is ok also.

Husband: Mom shot teaching daughter to drive may not live

So you think every fender bender is ok for people to get out and beat the driver?

Then I guess you think this is ok also.

Husband: Mom shot teaching daughter to drive may not live

Yeah, because that is all this was, a little fender-bender. Caused by a decent human being who was just driving a little carelessly. Edited by wopphil