• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Blanton still kinda sucks

Honest question. Do you guys think they could lure La Russa or Torre out of retirement to manage this team? I really feel bad for Sosh but this team looks really bad right now. Sosh is a good manager but these 2 are better and they are the only 2 I would want other than Sosh.

la russa would be a good choice, but i think he's almost certainly done. torre would be terrible, he is in no way better, and probably worse than scioscia.

the angels need to get further into progressive thinking. the times were different, but if the angels had let scioscia leave and promoted maddon to manager everyone would have freaked out, but they'd be in a much better position.  i don't like seeing management acquiesce to fans wants, because fans are tempermental and childish. i'd prefer them to make the progressive choice, meaning evaluate the future and be ahead of the curve. i feel that dipoto is the man for that job; i hope that artie is, as well.

Scioscia is not the problem, DiPoto is. He's the one who assembled this piece of crap we call our pitching staff. Fire DiPoto!

Yep. Sure would be nice to have Saunders**, Skaggs*, Corbin*, Hellweg, Segura and Morales right about now

*Dipoto talked Reagins into throwing those guys in  :(

**Possible could've re-signed him had we kept him all along and avoided the Vargas situation

Scioscia is not the problem, DiPoto is. He's the one who assembled this piece of crap we call our pitching staff. Fire DiPoto!

Dipoto's made some mistakes when it comes to signing pitching, but most of our pitching problems have to do with our garbage minor league system that was assembled during Reagins' reign.  Also, Scioscia is the problem.  His teams have failed to make the playoffs 3 years straight.