• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

R.I.P Mr. Cub

"LET's PLAY TWO"

Mr. Cub, Number 14, ERNIE BANKS along with another great STAN MUSIAL -- led the league each and every year and ALL TIME as well, in the most important stat category in the game (Mr. James track this one, please)......as the MOST GENUINE, DECENT, KINDEST, OPTIMISTIC, GOOD HEARTED players ever to put on a MB uniform.

The loss to MLB today is tremendous. An all time Ambassador to MLB, the Chicago Cubs, Wrigley Field and LIFE IN GENERAL. One of LIFE"s ALL STAR HALL OF FAMERS has left us.

Here's to Mr. Cub, Number 14.

"LET's PLAY TWO" !!!

(sadly there are few scheduled double-headers on MLB schedules these days and then they are day/ night affairs designed to squeeze in more revenue dollars -- I think the last true scheduled double-header I attended was between the CHICAGO CUBS- SF GIANTS at Candlestick Park -- must have been in the late 80's. I think GAME TWO went extra innings !!)  Ernie Banks would have been smiling that day -- it was a LONG day of baseball -- of course, the Candlestick winds started whipping up about the 7th inning of GAME ONE.)