• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Random Angel players

notherhalo

Aurelio Rodriguez. That name has stuck in my head since childhood and he only played for the Angels for three years then was traded to the Senators. 

He is part of baseball trading card lore, his 1969 Topps card is a missprint that was never corrected. This picture is not of Rodriguez but of the Angels bat boy Leonard Garcia. He used to sign them for fans anyway.

Aurelio-Rodriguez-1969-Topps-Error-card.

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

Aurelio Rodriguez. That name has stuck in my head since childhood and he only played for the Angels for three years then was traded to the Senators. 

He is part of baseball trading card lore, his 1969 Topps card is a missprint that was never corrected. This picture is not of Rodriguez but of the Angels bat boy Leonard Garcia. He used to sign them for fans anyway.

Aurelio used to go over to my uncle's house for dinner quite a bit. 

8 hours ago, Blarg said:

He is part of baseball trading card lore, his 1969 Topps card is a missprint that was never corrected. This picture is not of Rodriguez but of the Angels bat boy Leonard Garcia. He used to sign them for fans anyway

6 hours ago, Lou said:

Aurelio used to go over to my uncle's house for dinner quite a bit. 

Great name... I remember him well.  I also remember hearing the tragic news that he was killed when a woman with a suspended license jumped the curb and killed him. Tragic!  A strange fact - only 3 players with the name Aurelio ever played professional baseball and all 3 were killed in car accidents.

2 minutes ago, True Grich said:

One of the coolest names ever...

Vada Pinson

ks1ia42z1dfz.jpg

Oh yeah? Well, I'm Esteban Yan...

Esteban Yan was the sweatiest man in baseball. He would sweat sitting on the bench in the bullpen on a cold night. 

7 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Oh yeah? Well, I'm Esteban Yan...

Esteban Yan was the sweatiest man in baseball. He would sweat sitting on the bench in the bullpen on a cold night. 

Another cool name for sure.