• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The consummate teammate... Josh Hamilton

Chuck

I agree with above sentiments that it seems like there is something truly bothering him off of the field.

I'm just curious, and this is my complete curiosity on my part, but I wonder if he's lost that chip on his shoulder. Before, he had his comeback story that was fueling him, he had to prove himself to his God, his family, his teammates, and himself. He had a lot to make up for and he was motivated by it...and then he would relapse...rinse and repeat the cycle of having to prove yourself again. 

Now, he has let his accountability partner go and you don't here him in the news anymore for his party life, affairs, or any signs of a relapse. I wonder if he's content and doesn't know how to thrive without having to atone for something. Just a thought...

We're fortunate to have so many clinical psychologists on this board who can reliably speculate about what is currently going through Josh's mind.

It's so easy for Angel fans to pile on Josh Hamilton.  That picture doesn't really say anything - but it's ripe for speculation. 

laagamer - I'll be rooting for Hamilton too.

i really feel like this pic is uncalled for

why is it that some players are off limits when it comes to stuff like this and others its okay to endlessly mock them and say nasty things?

tons of double standards for sure

i too will be rooting for Josh like i root for all of the players on my team

(and no i am not a so called superfan)

10708607_10204295808571834_8788000851778

Your prediction of giving Hamilton the Vernon Wells treatment seems like a VERY realistic possibility now. If Hamilton doesn't contribute or if we saw Hamilton's last game this season last night. I think if they were on the fence about it, they sure aren't anymore.

Edited by CanadianHalo

Anyone ever notice that whenever the infielders huddle at the mound when Butcher comes in - Albert usually doesn't participate?  Yet, he gets a free pass....

Again... it's easy to pick on Josh Hamilton when he's down and for this board it's even in vogue.  Trout, Pujols and Howie were equally horrible last night and there aren't any threads dedicated to their performance.

Chuck - I'm disappointed that you would fuel the lynch mob....

And like katrinab, I'm not a super fan either... just voicing my own opinion and disappointment.