• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The consummate teammate... Josh Hamilton

Chuck

I am guessing there hasn't been a swing like Hammy's second swing in that sequence in the majors this year.  Including pitchers.

CJ Cron had a pretty embarrassing swing this year but I can't remember which game it was in.  He might have had a few.

Yes, Trout, Pujols, Kendrick, and Roger Dorn Hamilton ALL sucked last night.

There is NO doubt of it!

At least the other 3 have contributed to the success of the team in the past. 

The same can't be said for Mr. Dorn Hamilton, for two years now, except for 1 1/2 meaningless months to close 2013 AFTER long being out of the race.

Edited by Angel Oracle

It seems like playing baseball is torture to him. Even wells never looked like he wanted the game to end as quickly as possible, like Hamilton does sometime. I honestly feel bad for him, its obvious he is lost on the field and his skills are abandoning him. No matter how much money you make, it will never bring you peace of mind. I don't think josh has that

this offseason, he should look in the mirror and decide what he is going to do. I think most people would understand if he walked away from the game, or at least took a break. Baseball is not a game for the fragile minded, even when things are going well

Edited by Hollyw00d

I don't know if he's happy or not but I know RAngers fans were complaining about his attitude/demeanor, so I don't think much has changed from his Texas days tbh. Maybe earlier in his Texas days he was different, but in 2012 they were relentless with their bashing of him and his behavior.

I wonder how many players on the team he's actually friends with? Just seems like the dude is doing his own thing and the team is off doing it's own thing and having fun

what changed is that he played like an MVP candidate for Texas.  I wouldn't give sh*t about his attitude if he played like he did in Texas.