• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

GDT: 9/27/14 Angels @ M's

It's a clean slate come Thursday. I don't mind them getting a little reality check before the playoffs. 

Honestly, the season depends on game 1 if Shoemaker can't go. I know that's a pessimistic outlook. But being down 0-1 with CJ going in game 2 of a 5 game series is a tall order for any offense

No worse than being down 0-1 in Yankees' stadium to a team that had won 4 of the last 6 World Series and having Kevin Appier on the mound. Being down 0-1 in the Metrodome with Ramon Ortiz on the mound. Or, being down 0-1 again with Kevin Appier on the mound. The playoffs are a crapshoot, relax and enjoy it! I also like the reality check of losing a few games. I just have a feeling that this team is destined to do some amazing things the next few weeks and I hope to enjoy all of it! Even the parts, which I'm sure there will be many, where I'm screaming at the television.

Edited by gurn67

Still would like to know where the h_ll Jepsen is?

He better pitch tomorrow!

Does Scioscis really want Jepsen to have TEN days off before the ALDS?

I too have seen the results of Jepsen after long layoffs. Not pretty.

Edited by gurn67

I know some people like the fact we're losing to these idiots but I really didn't want the season bookended by sweeps to these punchless wonders. The offense is ice cold and that's the thing that will keep them afloat through the ALDS.

Yeah I'm not enjoying these either. Since a few days before we clinched, we've looked at least a couple of notches below our best. Would be nice tomorrow to go out and pound the shit out of these guys to get back on track.

Went to the game and could not believe the Angels managed to escape the bottom of the 9th.

Once Mike took the starters out, I knew we were gonna lose. It was only a matter of time before Seattle scored because we as sure were not.

Too bad we left so many runners on base in the second inning. We could have used some of those runs considering the way CJ was pitching I believe it would have held up.

Actually don't mind if we lose tomorrow. Would love to see the Mariners get into that one game playoff and beat the A's.

We should seriously throw the game to Seattle tomorrow, pray Holland pitches and shuts down Oakland, and that somehow we end up facing Seattle in the ALDS, because they're terrible.  They only won tonight because we put in our scrubs.

What if their big three starters get over their recent slumps and pitch well, and Rodney saves three one-run games?

Would you like that?

Edited by fan_since79