• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Washington (Ron) cheated on his wife

Bruce Nye

I have no desire to empathize with millionaire adulterers.

I have a modicum of sympathy for his wife, I guess.

Overall, I just really don't care that much.

Adultery is horrible. But Washington has admitted it, apologized, and is apparently taking steps to help mend the wounds he's opened.

The amount of money he has is irrelevant.

seriously. Dude cheated on his wife. Its not like he was diagnosed with cancer of the balls.

what has America come to, if we can't even deride adulterers.

I agree. If he didn't want to get ridiculed then he shouldn't have gone around porkin' other chicks not named Mrs. Washington.

You mean to tell me there is another woman out there that would actually sleep with him?

ron-washington-geeksandcleats.jpg

I picture that woman to look like Jamie Foxx character on In Living Color. The horse faced woman who used to scare the guys. "I'm gonna rock your world"

Adultery is horrible. But Washington has admitted it, apologized, and is apparently taking steps to help mend the wounds he's opened.

The amount of money he has is irrelevant.

He did the same about his cocaine addiction. Doesn't seem to be helping him make good life decisions.

Let me guess you were probably the one bashing on Kobe for cheating on his wife.

You also wanted Clinton impeached. 

I honestly don't remember. I was too young during both of those events to have an informed opinion. But if either of them fessed up and apologized, I'd have more respect for them.