• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Obama Poll

Which most accurately describes you?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which most accurately describes you?

• Voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012 and I still support him.
    • Voted for Obama in 2012 and I still support him.
    • Voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012 and I no longer support him.
    • Voted for Obama in 2008 and I no longer support him.
    • Never voted for Obama and never supported him.
    • Other

I used to like Christie but all those bridge shenanigans left a bad taste in my mouth.

Hmm... I'm not a "wake up sheeple" type, but I wouldn't be surprised if the media "exposed" the Christie scandal because he was getting too buddy/buddy with both sides of the aisle.

The media is the gateway of communication, and if there's a candidate who isn't "sell-able" it's in their best interest to bury him/her.

Christie works with Democrats and enters into compromises for the good of the people of his state, which you are not supposed to do if you're a Republican.

Couldn't you say the same thing about Democrats? Dems are convinced that Republicans are backwoods aholes living in the 18th century.

Edited by Taylor

• 4 years later...
On 9/6/2014 at 5:46 PM, nate said:

Voted for him in 08.  It was a huge mistake.  I voted for him mainly because I was tired of the war in the Middle East.  If I had known Obama wouldn't do shit about it I would have voted McCain.  McCain would have been a much better president.  Obama is historically bad.  Worse than Bush IMO.

I agree.

53 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Lol @ thinking the governor of Alaska wields more power than the Secretary of State.

Good god man that was literally 5 years ago... necro much?  
I dont have the faintest clue what that was actually about and im not going back thru all that shit, but within the state, yes, a governor does have more power than the SS does... if thats even what this was about... seriously dude WTF 5 years old?  

8 minutes ago, floplag said:

Good god man that was literally 5 years ago... necro much?  
I dont have the faintest clue what that was actually about and im not going back thru all that shit, but within the state, yes, a governor does have more power than the SS does... if thats even what this was about... seriously dude WTF 5 years old?  

You were arguing that Sarah Palin had more political experience than Hillary because the Secretary of State doesn't do anything other than implement someone else's policy.

24 minutes ago, Taylor said:

You were arguing that Sarah Palin had more political experience than Hillary because the Secretary of State doesn't do anything other than implement someone else's policy.

And?  Actually you know what, never mind.. its pointless im not debating shit from 5 years ago.  

On 9/7/2014 at 7:59 PM, Carrot Anderson said:

As our dear friend Percy might say: "I will never vote for that POS." Voting for him a second time would be like voluntarily subjecting oneself to Human Centipede twice.

This was a good alt. I wish I remembered the password.