• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Obama Poll

Which most accurately describes you?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Which most accurately describes you?

• Voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012 and I still support him.
    • Voted for Obama in 2012 and I still support him.
    • Voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012 and I no longer support him.
    • Voted for Obama in 2008 and I no longer support him.
    • Never voted for Obama and never supported him.
    • Other

Palin has said loads of stupid shit since she wasn't in office.  Why don't we hold the R next to her name?

You know why Hilary is considered for the presidency and Palin is nothing more than a mouth piece for the TEA party?  Because Palin is a total nut jub, she is a parody.

Hilary is a super liberal democrat with a lot of political capital.

OK, completely missed the point... again.  The point is that none of that matters in the case of Hillary... none. 

My god the very name of Palin so terrified some of you that you cant see anything else.  Can we please get off Palin... its apples and oranges, and actually look at the reality here?

What do you think is a good set of qualifications to be president?

A track record of successful accomplishment.. simply holding office, is not that.

Her time as NY senator was so uneventful that i had actually forgotten she held the office. 

Her time as Sec State was marred with controversy.

Perhaps instead of asking me about this you should be asking what shes done to deserve the nod aside from having a vag.

I think the thing that bothers me the most about her is the overall message she sends, that its ok to accept her husbands actions as long as it furthers your political goals. as a father of 2 daughters i find her reprehensible on this level.

LOL!!! You have no idea what their marriage is like to make that claim. You make it sound as if forgiveness is only present in famous couples and that it's designed to increase political capital. What about all the normal couples who go through the same thing? Do you scoff at them in the same manner when they try to gather their broken bits of love and attempt to try again? And how do you get to judge how they handled it? Are you the societal judge of moral aptitude? If she divorced a husband she was still in love with that she thought was sincere in his desire to stop the infidelity and rebuild the marriage would you have appreciated that more? I also think that it's laughable that you see that as her "overall message". Give me a break.

A track record of successful accomplishment.. simply holding office, is not that.

Her time as NY senator was so uneventful that i had actually forgotten she held the office.

Her time as Sec State was marred with controversy.

Perhaps instead of asking me about this you should be asking what shes done to deserve the nod aside from having a vag.

What would make a time eventful? What types of things would she had to have done? What are some eventful things done by previous Senators? Seriously. I don't understand what that means. She was on committees, she introduced and co-sponsored bills, she used her pull to forge bonds on both sides off the aisle, and by all accounts her Senate colleagues respected her and her work. Did you want her to write the Civil Rights Act or something?

LOL!!! You have no idea what their marriage is like to make that claim. You make it sound as if forgiveness is only present in famous couples and that it's designed to increase political capital. What about all the normal couples who go through the same thing? Do you scoff at them in the same manner when they try to gather their broken bits of love and attempt to try again? And how do you get to judge how they handled it? Are you the societal judge of moral aptitude? If she divorced a husband she was still in love with that she thought was sincere in his desire to stop the infidelity and rebuild the marriage would you have appreciated that more? I also think that it's laughable that you see that as her "overall message". Give me a break.

You are correct, i dont know anything as fact i only know what i observe... then again neither do you so its funny that you run to the defensive on it.

It doesn't matter anyway, it has nothing to do with nothing in terms of her qualifications or lack thereof anyway.

What would make a time eventful? What types of things would she had to have done? What are some eventful things done by previous Senators? Seriously. I don't understand what that means. She was on committees, she introduced and co-sponsored bills, she used her pull to forge bonds on both sides off the aisle, and by all accounts her Senate colleagues respected her and her work. Did you want her to write the Civil Rights Act or something?

You just described every single person in the senate... every, single, one.

How aside from having a vag, the D after her name, and high public visibility thru no merit of her own has she distinguished herself?

Is she getting this nod potentially for merit, or as payback for Obamas backroom deals when they went head to head?

Never voted for him, but I support him.

Support in the sense that I pull for him to make good decisions and be a good leader. I think he's far too caught up in being a celebrity, which impacts his ability to lead. I think he is way too confident - a product of the collective felatio he received worldwide in 2008. 

I am disappointed in him. I thought at the very least he'd have put his balls out there as a leader. He's kind of a big pussy.

Can he have both?

It is also safe to say that most couples who deal with this kind of thing don't have it reported in the national media and opened up to the scrutiny of the entire country. That has to make it that much tougher, when you are continually reminded of it and asked questions about it.

My god the very name of Palin so terrified some of you that you cant see anything else.  Can we please get off Palin... its apples and oranges, and actually look at the reality here?

Terror is hardly what comes to mind when I think of Sarah Palin. She is an absolute bubblehead who probably never had an original thought in her life. When she speaks, I keep looking to see if Karl Rove's hand is up her back moving her lips. If you want to see an absolute rout in November 2016 that makes Nixon-McGovern look like a tightly-fought contest, let the GOP run Palin.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

I haven't read all 6 pages so I apologize if this has been discussed.

Those of you saying Hilary will win by a landslide.  You're probably right if it's against Rick Perry or Ted Cruz, but up against Rand Paul?  Perhaps I'm just delusional, but I think Rand Paul has a legitimate chance.

Some of the tea party people are a bit extreme for my taste but I get where they are coming from and agree with a lot of it.

When I see Rand Paul on TV I get the sense that he is not being fully honest about what he stands for.  In any case though if he were to win the Republican nomination he would get my vote over a Hillary Clinton type.