• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ferguson Unrest

I've already seen sjw's demanding black students in their classes get a free pass because their feewings are hurt.

It's not just this particular "movement", it's an entire culture of entitled brats who think others should police themselves and give them special treatment every time something traumatic happens. Or, to put it more accurately, every time something that particular person deems as traumatic happens.

Now they've gotten black students thinking the same way because they think the world will be better equipped if we all live in a bubble where we can hide from our adult responsibilities every time something scares us.

****ing idiots.

Yeah he did, I don't disagree that self defense was acceptable here.  They are saying that many of the shots were in a downward trajectory so he shot the guy while he was already on the ground.  Shooting a guy 14 times seems excessive.

...until he's on top of you trying to kill you...

I don't know much about the Wisc. deal, but like I've said before ALL suspects fight for one of two reasons- escape or to seriously injure the Officer.

Sounds like they are using Glocks with burst fire where one trigger pull can use multiple rounds. In the heat of the moment I don't think he was considering what state the attacker was in or how many bullets were expended. How many stops a guy strong enough to wrestle a baton off a trained officer? I don't know you can put a number to that.

A "burst-fire" trigger would render the handgun automatic, instead of semi-auto.  Outside of SWAT Teams (in extreme situations), regular Officers only fire semi-auto and are responsible for every round.  Seriously!  That's why it takes so long for OIS scenes to be cleared.  Assisting Officers go door-to-door in the backdrop of a shooting to check the wellbeing of people downrange in their homes.

I have seen (and experienced!) a Para Ordnance .45 where the trigger-system malfunctioned and went full-auto!  Scared the S%!^ out of the Officer, and thrilled the rest of us to try it at the range...

I remember that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaB4LtGucvs

Officer Friendly forgot to latch the car door before the rape.

Never fear, LAPD is "investigating".

21 months later....

Wait, I thought that if you cooperated with police then everything would be just fine...

This is one of those cases that should get some attention...  Those officers should answer some questions.

• 3 weeks later...