• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LA Kings Thread '14-'15

nando714

jordan nolan suspended for two games for boarding in the game against detroit. the hit was worth a penalty but not a suspension. player wasn't injured and didn't miss a shift. NHL missed it on this one.

it looks like kopitar will be back today against carolina. lewis returned last friday against detroit.

marian gaborik was back in the lineup today, so that was good news. gonna take him a couple of games to get up to speed.

heard nick and darryl on the radio during the first intermission talking about alec martinez becoming a restricted free agent next summer. apparently word is that the kings want to sign him for slightly less than they signed muzzin, which was $4 mil per year. not sure i value them that much differently. martinez told them he doesn't really want to talk about it publicly right now, which is the best path to take.

I'm sure the Stars game will be an easy win.  

good call!

kings finally win their first road game of the year. 

pretty pathetic trip. they never led in any game until there was 15:37 left in the third tonight.

let's hope home cooking helps them back into their winning ways.

First time I've noticed Kopitar all season. I'm starting to think he was hurt well before he actually sat. He is playing much better. Gaborik obviously helps him out a bunch too.Even Brown is looking much better. He is all over the place.