• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LA Kings Thread '14-'15

nando714

on the call in show after the game, my brother got the first trivia question correct and won a gift certificate for some popcornoplis.

That popcorn is good

Kings get salary cap relief for voynov

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2014/11/21/nhl-grants-l-a-cap-relief-for-voynov-whos-still-suspended-indefinitely/

Edited by nando714

just heard tonight that former coach pat quinn died yesterday at the age of 71. i believe it was from cancer.

lots of players had lots of good things to say about him. i liked it a lot when he was hired here, and thought it would lead to some really positive things. he left with his tail between his legs after the league suspended him for accepting a job as the coach and gm of the leafs (i think) for the next year while still coaching the kings this year.

he was the one who called rob blake to tell him he'd been elected to the hall of fame.