• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LA Kings Thread '14-'15

nando714

yeah, there's just no way to sugar coat it. they fall behind early in so many games, and they don't clear people well from in front of the net. they don't look like the same confident team they've been the last few years.

The defense doesn't give up a ton of shots, but more pucks are finding their way deep into their zone and the shots given up can be difficult ones to stop.

Hopefully, Toffoli can get back by the time the ASB is over and Regehr can help to decrease the number of pucks getting too deep into the zone.   

Edited by Angel Oracle

they seem to be giving up a ton of deflected goals, also. shots have taken really weird bounces and made their way in, not something you can really defend. not sure how you would deal with something like that.

wow, not sure of the timing of this move, with toffoli and pearson both out.

there had been rumors of trading him to toronto for dion phanuef. guess that won't be happening now.

can someone explain hockey waivers? i don't know the particular process very well. does this mean richards is done as a king?

Off topic, but CM, that was a bit of a mediocre Royal Rumble last night.   The WWE creative has some soul searching to do.   No swerves at a major PPV?

And apparently the Rock run-in aiding of Reigns was panned by many.

Although the cancelling of tonight's RAW in Hartford due to the blizzard gives them 2 extra days to figure out how to make lemonade out of yesterday's bit of lemon RR. 

Most of all, they DESPERATELY need your namesake back. 

Edited by Angel Oracle

I don't think he will get claimed. He's just not that good anymore and that contract is ridiculous.

It sucks since he is one of my favorite players on the team.

That is one of the very few things that Lombardi has guessed wrong on, the length of that contract. 

Hope that it doesn't deter him from re-signing Kopi after next season. 

Edited by Angel Oracle

Off topic, but CM, that was a bit of a mediocre Royal Rumble last night.   The WWE creative has some soul searching to do.   No swerves at a major PPV?

Although the cancelling of tonight's RAW in Hartford due to the blizzard gives them 2 extra days to figure out how to make lemonade out of yesterday's bit of lemon RR. 

I was at the Staples Center so I didn't get a chance to watch it.

I'll probably watch it sometime this week. Did they cancel SD too?

Edited by CM Punk

I was at the Staples Center so I didn't get a chance to watch it.

I'll probably watch it sometime this week. Did they cancel SD too?

It turns out that RAW was the one show cancelled, and that SD will be the one show held this week and will be shown live on Thursday evening in its' usual spot.    First time ever that SD is the first weekly tv show after a major PPV? 

Edited by Angel Oracle

Off topic, but CM, that was a bit of a mediocre Royal Rumble last night. The WWE creative has some soul searching to do. No swerves at a major PPV?

Although the cancelling of tonight's RAW in Hartford due to the blizzard gives them 2 extra days to figure out how to make lemonade out of yesterday's bit of lemon RR.

RR was absolutely terrible.

Isn't CM Punk training for the ufc?

Man what a letdown sunday

Btw Richards to Manchester all or nothing for the Calder Cup

Edited by nando714

RR was absolutely terrible.

Isn't CM Punk training for the ufc?

Man what a letdown sunday

Btw Richards to Manchester all or nothing for the Calder Cup

We want the Calder!

I hope WM XXXI isn't as mediocre as the RR was.   This is the first and only time I am ever going in person to see it at Levi's Stadium.

Hoping tonight's game vs. the Blackhawks can spark a second half turn-around.

GEEZ, the LA Kings really stumbled into the ALL STAR break.

almost tough to look at the title of this forum '14/15 Stanley Cup Champions --- Kings certainly have not been playing like defending champs the past month plus.