• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LA Kings Thread '14-'15

nando714

Kings are tied fewest back to back games in league with 9. (Buffalo most with 19)

Kings are playing 17 games vs an opponent on their 2nd night of a back to back. (Anaheim most with 18, Philly and Phoenix fewest with 4)

http://www.nhl.com/ice/schedulebyseason.htm?season=20142015&gameType=2&team=LAK&network=&venue=

Edited by nando714

surprised greene has been offered another contract. he was a healthy scratch for much of the season and only got into the playoffs because regehr was hurt.

on the other hand, he did just become my friend on Facebook, and we all know that good things result from that.

so i'm guessing this might mean the end for willie mitchell. love mitchell and would have liked to see him back on a one year deal.

Length is crazy but the AAV isn't bad. I guess they are playing for this window. There may be some lean years after a few more seasons though we'll have to plow through as fans. But oh yeah, 2 cups.

stayed at a hotel in mountain view friday night. the clerks at the front desk were sharks fans and were talking about joe thornton when i walked in. couldn't hide my smile. to say they were resigned to not winning a cup anytime soon would be pretty accurate. 

Lombardi is trying to keep the team together (sans Mitchell), so we'll get to see a true defense of the Cup.  I hate losing Vey too, but I have full faith in King's management (the exact opposite view that I have of DiPoto). 

The Kings are the best run team in town!

Edited by Everling