• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LA Kings Thread '14-'15

nando714

we need to give you some kind of sports fan intervention. edmonton and tampa bay? that's a tall order.

The Sixers are my NBA team. I don't know what I did to deserve this. I'm like a parent, and my sports teams are my four kids. The Buccaneers are methheads living in the basement doing their damnedest to set the house ablaze. The Oilers are out getting caught underage drinking every other night. The Sixers are unemployed layabouts whose long-term plan for success is hitting the lottery (NOTE: THIS IS THE ACTUAL PHILADELPHIA 76ERS STRATEGY). The Angels were my honor students. Straight As most of the year, then when final exams came, they decided to take a few bong rips the morning of the exams and completely blew them off.

The Sixers are my NBA team. I don't know what I did to deserve this. I'm like a parent, and my sports teams are my four kids. The Buccaneers are methheads living in the basement doing their damnedest to set the house ablaze. The Oilers are out getting caught underage drinking every other night. The Sixers are unemployed layabouts whose long-term plan for success is hitting the lottery (NOTE: THIS IS THE ACTUAL PHILADELPHIA 76ERS STRATEGY). The Angels were my honor students. Straight As most of the year, then when final exams came, they decided to take a few bong rips the morning of the exams and completely blew them off.

Post of the $&@!+%# year!

The locker room attendants might want to scour every corner of the Kings' room, because I'm certain that somewhere in there they will find Ben Scrivens curled up in a ball, hiding from his copper and blue captors.

Should he be found, please take him in like a refugee. He deserves better than playing behind the hellscape that is the Oilers defense. Send him to Manchester to play for the Monarchs if you must. He will like playing for a professional hockey franchise and no doubt rues the day he was traded to NHL North Korea.