• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

LA Kings Thread '14-'15

nando714

• 5 weeks later...

had a great afternoon. my brother had tix to go see the Cup at the stub hub center in carson. the two of us went and got our picture taken with the Cup. looking forward to seeing how they turned out (they post them on a website for us to download).

you know, it's never a bad day when you can put your hands on the Cup.

had a great afternoon. my brother had tix to go see the Cup at the stub hub center in carson. the two of us went and got our picture taken with the Cup. looking forward to seeing how they turned out (they post them on a website for us to download).

you know, it's never a bad day when you can put your hands on the Cup.

A friend and I are scheduled to do the same soon.

That will be a lifelong dream realized (well since the age of 11 anyway).

And yes, I plan on kissing the Cup.

Edited by Angel Oracle

they still haven't engraved last year's championship team names on it yet. i got to touch the 2012 engraving and really wanted to do the same for last year. guess i'll have to wait until next summer's cup celebration to do that.

good thing Anaheim is a short drive for you.

After watching the first couple pre season games I really like our depth.

I think A-Mart is about to take that next step in his career and become a house hold name. That Stanley Cup clincher looks like it gave him a ton of confidence. Not to mention he's sporting the "A" now

My buddys' wife works for the Kings, and got to spend two hours with the Cup.  They invited some of their friends to enjoy Stanleys' company with them..

This shot is of all us Coppers with the Cup.  Three of us play on the Departments' hockey team.

This is me with the Cup.  I'm throwing-up "Two" for the number of Cups we've won (as I do in our baseball games for two outs; the waterman in me..).  These photos were taken this past Saturday, and the 2014 team is still not engraved.  I did finger the 2012 team, however.

As long as Quickie heals-up in time to make the playoffs, this team could very well repeat.

post-415-0-38650000-1412111065_thumb.jpgpost-415-0-87220400-1412110870_thumb.jpg

Trying to add photos again..

In the pic of me with the Cup, I'm wearing our old "Lawdogs" jersey.  Yes, we had permission to alter their logo.  They loved it!  And we played plenty of Ice Dog post games in the old LB Arena.

BTW,  our LBPD hockey team is resurrecting itself for this upcoming season in the Police/Fire league in Anaheim!  I'm hoping we'll just go back to wearing these jerseys again.

After watching the first couple pre season games I really like our depth.

I think A-Mart is about to take that next step in his career and become a house hold name. That Stanley Cup clincher looks like it gave him a ton of confidence. Not to mention he's sporting the "A" now

No he's not, it was only for a pre-season game.

Edited by TeemuTrout