• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Aybar Appreciation Thread

Although I wish he had better plate discipline, which would facilitate a better OBP, Aybar has developed into the player we hoped he could become. He is arguably the top SS in the AL, 2nd best in MLB.

If it wasn't for Trout it would be a tough call between he and Richards for team MVP.

Kudos to Dipoto for getting that extension.

He really deserves a spot as a reserve on the all-star team tbh. Hitting well, but most importantly the guy has been insane with the glove this year. He's looking better than he did the year he won his gold glove award.

I feel so dirty knowing that I had a woody for Wood back when we were having arguments on the board about which SS the team should be using, him or Aybar.

The guy is a damn good SS, and I can't get enough of the goofball. I was happy with the extension he got.

erick-aybar.gif

angelscelebrate.jpg

whybar2001.jpg

minivlad3.jpg

aybarface.jpg

BrowserPreview_tmp-15_zpsa7636be6.gif

aybar-johnson-lol.gif

and of course...

Aybar.gif

w640xh480_USPW_880798.jpg?ts=1401247004

Whom would you prefer at this point? Perhaps Andrelton yet his offense has slipped. I don't expect J-Roll to keep this up. ...

While looking up the numbers you might be right. The days of Tejada, Ripken, Arod are def over. Tulo, Castro, and Alexi Ramirez all look pretty great. i'd put Aybar in that group with Tulo being on top. 

Always been a huge Aybar fan. Sometimes I think people take players like him for granted. We want stars at all positions, but he has been solid for us every year on defense and on offense. He also has a lot of energy and passion which I love and seems to be loved by teammates which people tend to overlook. Remember when we all wanted Wood at ss? Good times