• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 6/1/14 Angels @ A's (No Trout)

Lol. Love that middle of the order. #3-6 is the bomb! Lol.  Also, I know that Sosh has been employing the shift of defense quite a bit lately, but aren't two third basemen a tad extreme? ;)

One going to play up for bunts Ed, the other is going to play back for the rockets that get by the first one, LOL.

@JeffFletcherOCR: #Angels Mike Trout (back) said he feels better but still not there. "I just want it to get better."

@Alden_Gonzalez: Mike Trout said he's feeling better, but not good enough to swing the bat. Will try to stay loose in case they need him. #Angels

Edited by AngelsAndRamsFan

@JeffFletcherOCR: #Angels Mike Trout (back) said he feels better but still not there. "I just want it to get better."

Before the season started I noted that the Angels would be doomed if they suffered one injury to Trout or any of the top four starting pitchers  :unsure:

Edited by ScottLux

This is actually a good idea. Rest Trout today and tomorrow so we'll get him back out there with Hambone on Tuesday.

Oh and if Ibanez sucks today he may be the one waived when Hamilton comes back.

Something to look for.

That would be nice.

Oakland just bitch slapped us in the first two games.  There is no way we see a shakeup for the third game.  Right or wrong, the message is that those first two games were just another couple of losses and don't mean anything more than two losses to any other team.  One more game with Ibanez in the 4th spot is unlikely to make or break the season.  Trout is out, and both he and Hamilton will be there on tuesday.  It will be a good excuse to make some changes.  If you make the move today, it looks like panic.  If you make the move tomorrow, it's just typical in season roster adjustment. 

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to see Ibanez in there, but I don't want the manager sending a message to the team that these games mean more than any others.  If Tuesday rolls around and its Green going to AAA and Ibanez hitting behind Josh, I'll smh.  For today?  Whatever.