• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

7 dead in drive-by shooting near UC Santa Barbara

What a f&cking wacko. His youtube manifesto is extremely disturbing and was posted the day before he went on is rampage. Youtube has been taking down the video, but reposted by other people. Search "Elliot Rogers" and look for a spoiled brat sitting in a car. He did all of this because he couldn't get laid...I wonder why.

I also doubt this lunatic killed himself. He made it clear that we was going to kill as many people as he could and was too narcissistic to off himself. UCSB has sure gone to hell since Cory left.

So gnar. Besides general sympathy, I feel bad for IV Deli Mart. The guys that run that place are awesome, and now somebody died in their store.

Also, since when is there a 7-11 in IV?

That's pretty new. We used to have to drive down to the one in Goleta to get a Slurpee. 

I saw the guy from the Deli Mart on CNN first thing when I woke up today. I was half asleep and was like "wait, I know that guy".

Good lord... Yeah, sounds like those girls missed out on a real catch.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/05/24/1301671/-Elliot-Roger-Gunman-in-California-Mass-Shooting-was-influenced-by-the-Men-s-Rights-Movement

"It's not fair. You girls have never been attracted to me. I don't know why you girls have never been attracted to me, but I will punish you all for it. It's an injustice, a crime, because I don't know what you don't see in me. I'm the perfect guy, and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men, instead of me, the supreme gentleman."

There's more of that in that article, but it gets kind of worse so I'll refrain from just throwing it here.

Edited by jshep

he admitted on the bodybuilding forum that his parents had found his manifestos on youtube. how the **** do you not alert the police when you discover that you're psychopath son is uploading videos about killing people?

Instead you buy him a brand new BMW.

he admitted on the bodybuilding forum that his parents had found his manifestos on youtube. how the **** do you not alert the police when you discover that you're psychopath son is uploading videos about killing people?

Seriously. So often these shootings have glaring warning signs that people fail to acknowledge.

This was bound to happen regardless. Even if he did get laid, the chick would leave him because he'll be a stage 4 clinger (not to mention psycho). When she leaves him, he'll kill her, her cat, her family/friends then any other girl since "they are all the same".

Terrible news. I called all of my friends who are still up there to make sure they're okay. Some of them were in the general area of some of the attacks. I can't even begin to imagine how that played out. Just thinking about the nights where we'd all flood to DP and then pub crawl it back home. We're all sitting ducks essentially. 

I ended up watching his Youtube video and after viewing it, it almost comes off as fake.  To the point where it almost looks like a guy who is messing around and trying to play some sort of role.  Like a bad actor practicing some lines in front of a camera for some play he's going to be in.  Obviously it's not fake, but it just seems unbelievable. This whole story is just odd and I'm sure much more will come out about it.

I ended up watching his Youtube video and after viewing it, it almost comes off as fake.  To the point where it almost looks like a guy who is messing around and trying to play some sort of role.  Like a bad actor practicing some lines in front of a camera for some play he's going to be in.  Obviously it's not fake, but it just seems unbelievable. This whole story is just odd and I'm sure much more will come out about it.

He just looks like a typical psychopath. People like that have trouble emoting. He actually reminds me of Luka Magnotta, the dude who fled to Germany after dismembering a guy on video. 

they called the cops.

cops interview him, said he came off as a perfect angel.

creepy.

"supreme gentleman" likes like a sweet side dish for the drunk 2am crowd at taco bell.

I thought the same thing. Those laughs he threw in for good effect seemed forced.