• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Is there any way...

Jason

Question

25 answers to this question

This season we can agree to not have "predict Scioscia's comments" and "Mota-isms" threads?

Yeah, that would be refreshing.  Mota was great at the fanfest, he tried to get around and greet everyone in attendance, very cordial.

Actually, mt, I have been very quiet this offseason. I have been on the site almost everyday, but have said very little - and I will say when I did it was only optimistic and hopeful. So actually I am not on any type of "roll" at all.

I was referring to the "roll" of trying to make this thread mean something it didn't mean at all.  Like you just did again.  It's not about negative posts. 

Mota-isms are funny. Predict Sciocia's Comments were funny, but haven't aged well. Kinda like Pujols

I agree with this.  There is always something new and fun w the motaisms.  Predict Scioscia's comments got old for me, there's only so many ways you can stretch tipping the cap, ball coming out of the hand well, and lasagna.

But if other people like it, why with the 'banning'?

I agree with this.  There is always something new and fun w the motaisms.  Predict Scioscia's comments got old for me, there's only so many ways you can stretch tipping the cap, ball coming out of the hand well, and lasagna.

But if other people like it, why with the 'banning'?

I agree

It's too much to ask of mods, but I wish everyone that does a Sosh comment reenactment were simply deleted.

I think I speak for everyone that we are all cap tipped, ball out of the hand, and ending names in y sick. I'm actually surprised people still go to it. It was funny the first time, but it's been years and it's still a lot of peoples go to.

More people would post on the main board if the annoying stuff didn't happen hourly.

It's too much to ask of mods, but I wish everyone that does a Sosh comment reenactment were simply deleted.

I think I speak for everyone that we are all cap tipped, ball out of the hand, and ending names in y sick. I'm actually surprised people still go to it. It was funny the first time, but it's been years and it's still a lot of peoples go to.

More people would post on the main board if the annoying stuff didn't happen hourly.

There are some big changes coming soon Brandon re: the very things you've mentioned.

Huh, interesting. I thought I was just adding commentary and wishful thinking since it seems like it would be a bitch to control the trolls.

Yeah we've been discussing this at length for quite a while now. Laying down some new rules and guidelines. I

If you missed the thread, it's here: http://www.angelswin-forum.com/forums/topic/10931-the-new-angelswincom-experience-a-breath-of-fresh-air-for-all/