• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2014 Olympic Hockey Thread

Thomas

I managed to record the game without anyone spoiling it for me. Going into the 3rd period I already prepared myself for US to lose. Canada was putting on all the pressure. The US had a hard time getting second attempt shots since Canada would clear the puck or Price would freeze it. But it still was a fun game to watch and Quick proved again that he is a big game player. Letting only 1 shot get past him was remarkable while Canada threw everything at him.

Remember that the Bronze medal game is at 7am! I'll do my best to get up and watch it. These have been some great hockey games to watch even if it's not for the gold.