• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

2014 Angels PECOTA Projections

the thing about these projections is, even if you knew for a fact what every individual player was going to do on the year, so much of baseball is situational that it really wouldn't tell you how the season was going to go.  A team might only get 3 hits in a game, but if those 3 hits come at the right time it could lead to multiple runs and a W.  If you looked at the A's individual players stats the last couple years, I don't think you would assume their record was as good as it was, but they seemed to get their hits always at the right time, and their pitchers got outs when it counted, and so on.

you just described the A's offense as i did some threads ago and wondered how they manage to score more than we did.. i beleive i used the word luck and got torched for it... you dont wanna sound like me do ya?  :)

No way are there 3 90 win teams out of the AL West.

why not?  every AL division had at least 2 last year...

in 2012 the east had 3, the west had 2 and we were at 89

I dont think it happens only because i feel like the A's have to run out of luck eventually, but it is certainly possible since i dont think the Central will have more than 1 this year.