• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Just once..

martinpa25

Naw, it was a good idea. I loathe the whiny assholes that need some kind of venting outlet because baseball is too serious in their life. I'm sure others feel that way but don't say anything because the misery loves comfort crowd gang up and say things like pollyanna and nut swingers.....or simply don't care because when you're a positive person menial shit like someones whining on a messageboard doesn't bug them.

Keep up the good fight and I won't knock the real fight line as some people complain so much I don't know why they follow the team or watch if they are only interested in nitpicking for the negatives.

Naw, it was a good idea. I loathe the whiny assholes that need some kind of venting outlet because baseball is too serious in their life. I'm sure others feel that way but don't say anything because the misery loves comfort crowd gang up and say things like pollyanna and nut swingers.....or simply don't care because when you're a positive person menial shit like someones whining on a messageboard doesn't bug them.

Keep up the good fight and I won't knock the real fight line as some people complain so much I don't know why they follow the team or watch if they are only interested in nitpicking for the negatives.

Yep!

1450161_538569846227361_1120733096_n.jpg

That's a lot of negative energy to carry around B.  Might want to let some of that go dude.

This thread proves some people are sooo jaded with this club they will turn any positive outlook into their misery. It's the typical "If I'm not happy, then nobody else can be" attitude.

I expect the Angels to kick butt next year.

they better or I'm gonna piss and moan like an impotent jerk . ;)

Can all you guys have some sort of optimism on this team? Just once..have optimism that Albert and josh will have MVP years life before..just once the angels offseason pickups will work out..fans are to support their team not bash them for every single thing...that is all :P

You got some morons in this thread. Just a bunch of kids with to much time on their hands and looking for attention. The rest of us are patiently waiting on what will unfold in the future. This team has some talent, but hoping the Angel's will bring in some pitching and get ready for a world series run in 14

Edited by seenoevil

You got some morons in this thread. Just a bunch of kids with to much time on their hands and looking for attention. The rest of us are patiently waiting on what will unfold in the future. This team has some talent, but hoping the Angel's will bring in some pitching and get ready for a world series run in 14

...or Adults