• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Just once..

martinpa25

Hey guys don't we have enough other threads to go and vent in? Martin tries to post a positive thread and it gets these posts in it. Thanks Martin for trying.

Are you kidding?  This wasn't a "positive" thread at all.  What positives did he give?  This was a "everyone should stop their bitching" thread.  I'm not surprised you're here backing him up though, that is for sure.

Edited by mtangelsfan

Every year since I was 9 years old (I'm 43 now) I've entered a new season filled with optimism, despite what the team was like on paper.

This will probably never change. Though the frustrating part for me is the Angels' teams that have been assembled the past fours were pretty damn good on paper, all with a very good chance to make the playoffs and do something.

I will go into the season looking forward to it.  I will hope and think the best.  It's not the beginning of the season yet though.

Are you still reeling over 2013? When exactly do you start "looking forward to it"? February, March, April?

The heart of our lineup is capable of being the best in baseball. Even if we stand pat with our lineup we can win more games simply by playing defense the way we always have. Our pitching overall struggled a great deal and it affects the team in a lot of ways. Overnight it seems our defense went to hell. Tighten up our defense, get solid bullpen work and that helps our starters stay in games. Everyone has to step up. We are not that far away from being a playoff team again.

Are you kidding? This wasn't a "positive" thread at all. What positives did he give? This was a "everyone should stop their bitching" thread. I'm not surprised you're here backing him up though, that is for sure.

No, I'm not kidding. As for your "I'm not surprised" shit, knock it off, its getting quite old, you and I have had a total of one disagreement. The rest of these issues are in your head because apparently I am some lap dog towing some company line.

It is not even Turkeyday and yet some people seem to want to hang onto the past and not see the future still is a month of negotiating away.

Of the top 10 free agents available this winter only one has penned a contract, Brian McCann.

In the next tier there is Peralta and Hudson.

There is still 40 of 50 top free agents available and still more players upon that which are on the trading block.

All this angst and yet the off season has barely gotten underway with plenty of options to make the Angels a better team next season. So for those that still have a giant stick up their arse about last season and want to derail threads about old complaints...

Stuff it, we heard you all last season and so far all this off season. Your complaint was filed, get over it that we are tired of it over and over and over and just find something else to do. The rest of us (obviously a minority) would like to create, read and discuss baseball.

No, I'm not kidding. As for your "I'm not surprised" shit, knock it off, its getting quite old, you and I have had a total of one disagreement. The rest of these issues are in your head because apparently I am some lap dog towing some company line.

No thank you to your request.  If you find OP's that say "real fans should.....", or that insult half of the board you really can't see anything.