• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

bucbrett

Taylor Hall goes down Saturday in the Oilers game, Doug Martin Sunday in the Bucs game. To unleash this kind of long-term misery, I must have been the original Philadelphia style fan in a past life. Maybe in Roman times I threw D battery shaped rocks at people being tossed to the lions.

Got my pitchfork. Lighting my torch. Who's up for a good firing? This time tomorrow I predict Butch Davis, Dave Wannstedt or Mike Sullivan will captain this football Costa Concordia for the rest of the season. In the meantime Mark Dominik better let Lovie know that he can start assembling a coaching staff....

Sorry bucbrett but I'm not making another thread for my Panthers, so ill invade this one.

Over .500 finally!!! Defense is legit. Melvin White did a good job on VJax tonight, a matchup I was very concerned about going into this game.

Mike Shula has finally found his brain. Calling quick passing plays to compensate for our lack of a OLIne. Ron has finally man'd up and realized FG aren't going to win you games in the NFL these days.

Cam has basically been perfect last few weeks. Been a Cam nuthugger since day 1 of the newton era, so to me he's always being doing this but now the team is finally helping him out. Glad to see Shula using Tolbert like I envisioned the panthers using him when they brought him in. I could go on but I'm sure no one cares, and I'm sure I'm the lone panthers fan on this board.

bucbrett, who do u want the bucs to draft with the first or second pick? Marcus Mariota or Teddy?

We Buc fans are more than happy to have you around to discuss some NFC South football, Canadian Halo! Congrats on the win and getting above .500.

Just my thoughts but from his interviews and actions it looks like Cam has really matured as a leader on your team. Dude is a ton of fun to watch I know that much. I'm glad Bill Sheridan finally decided to key Revis on the opposition's best receiver. Steve Smith was largely quiet, with the exception of the times he was lined up on the opposite side of the field from Revis. Apparently Sheridan has no idea how to combat the opposition lining their best weapon up on the opposite side of the field.

Mike Tolbert's TD celebration was hilarious.

As far as the draft, I'd be thrilled with either Mariota or Bridgewater. If the draft were today I'd go with Mariota. He's an inch taller, but more importantly in my eyes he's got more weight on him and thus might be able to withstand more punishment. Like I said though, I will be thrilled with either.

Thanks!

I agree with you on Mariota over Bridgewater. Mariota can also run if need to which is a huge bonus. Cam was able to pick up some big gains last night with his legs when Tbay would send the blitz.

I can't understand why Tampa would trade for a corner like Revis, pay him all that money and ask him to play zone. Most of Smitty's yards came on the opening drive where he caught 2 balls. Both of his catches came with Revis playing zone and not man, rest of the night Revis shut him down. Last time they played in 2008, Revis had 2 int's with a TD and Smith had 1 catch for 5 yards, but ill just blame Jake Delhomme for that.

Cam even said in his post game interview yesterday that during the first two years he felt like he needed to do everything himself. He said he has trust in his teammates now and is always giving credit to everyone around him when answering questions.

I would love to see the Panthers make a move for Josh Gordon and start putting weapons around Cam. Especially since the panthers still have the saints twice, patriots and Niners on the schedule. Ginn and Lafell both had huge drops last night.

Don't know if you saw Schiano's press conference today but when asked if he has lost the locker room, he responded "no, unless someone has moved it". I can't believe they didn't fire him today, a month ago I was in the same boat with Rivera.

Well, hopefully this is the week. Mark Dominik should do it Pat Haden style but take it to the next level. After the game, at the airport, Dominik should ask to see Schiano's boarding pass. Then he should tear it up, throw it on the ground, and give him an Amtrak pass back to Jersey.

Hopefully Lovie. That's who I want. I honestly believe the only Gruden they would hire would be Jay Gruden. I wouldn't be opposed to that in the event Lovie takes the USC job. Either way, Schiano has to go and it needs to happen as early as possible. I don't care if the Bucs somehow win today, he's gotta go.

If fugging Deangelo doesn't fumble the ball Carolina beats Seattle in week 1.

I have no idea why schiano didn't go for it on 4th down with 25 seconds left in the 4th. Your 0-7 play to win the game.

Carolina was able to blow Atlanta away in fourth after struggling for 3 quarters. First time Carolina has helped newton out after throwing 2 int's. Carolina was 0-8 previously when Newton threw 2 or more int's. Huge games against San Fran and New England now. Both teams coming off bye's.

• 2 weeks later...