• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

bucbrett

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Offensive line was awful for most of the day. Vincent Jackson was great and I can wear my Michael Koenen jersey with pride this week. His punts and kickoffs were incredible today. Everything else was a complete derpfest.

Try being a fan of the team just to the northeast of you. Less than 150 yards total offense, zero points on the day. Only time Jacksonville got close to scoring was with less than a minute left and Chad Henne replaced Blaine Gabbert.

All you have to know about former JAX GM Gene Smith is that he traded up to take Gabbert in the first round, when nobody else had him above late second to early third - oh, and with all the team's needs, he took a punter in the third round, before the Seahawks took Russell Wilson.

I feel your pain, but at least you scored points and had a lead.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

Reflecting on yesterday, the defense played well. Revis looked like he didn't miss a beat, David played really well other than the late penalty. That's a tough call but it's gonna be made in today's NFL. David making that hit on the Jets sidelines didn't help matters.

Freeman is a definite concern though. During the first drive of the game when his receiver in his helmet was out he was less than poised. That drive was absolute clownshoes. It's as if he's afraid to take control and that's not the response you want from the leader of your offense.

Freeman is a definite concern though. During the first drive of the game when his receiver in his helmet was out he was less than poised. That drive was absolute clownshoes. It's as if he's afraid to take control and that's not the response you want from the leader of your offense.

OTOH he looked great on the last drive, even if Ogletree couldn't catch a ball to save his life and the offensive line utterly failing at life. 

Forget the Jets, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are the biggest circus in the NFL.

Regarding Josh Freeman not being voted captain, "The fix may have been in! Team meeting about the captains vote!"

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/football/bucs/bucs-coach-qb-soap-opera-gets-messier/2141313

"Josh Freeman didn't show up for the team photo, nor did he show up for the kids QB Camp he was supposed to run! The captains vote was legit!"

http://tbo.com/sports/bucs/freeman-misses-buccaneers-annual-team-photo-20130911/

I love Josh Freeman but if these stories are true I don't see him lasting past the bye week. I see Mike Glennon starting after the bye, Week 6at home vs a soft Philadelphia defense.

With the relationship between Tampa Bay Buccaneers starting quarterback Josh Freemanand coach Greg Schiano seen by league and team sources as beyond repair, Freeman is likely to ask for a deal ahead of next month's trade deadline. Schiano, whose tenure already stands at a perilous point despite coaching just 17 NFL games, further alienated the quarterback by revealing why he was absent for a team photo, and the lack of trust between the men has long been no secret in that locker room.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/23661569/buccaneers-qb-josh-freeman-expected-to-seek-a-trade

homer-facepalm-icon.jpg

Lindell has to make that kick. He makes it, New Orleans would need to score a TD. Football is treating my heart like Brandon Meriweather treats skulls. Two losses in the last five seconds.

Positives: Dougie rules. Foster and Lavonte are a joy to watch play linebacker. Another great day punting for Koenen. Goldson only had one personal foul penalty today and if he's lucky maybe he won't be fined another 30K this week.

Alright good talk dudes, I'm gonna go punch myself unconscious because that's the only way I'll get some sleep tonight.

Lindell has to make that kick. He makes it, New Orleans would need to score a TD. Football is treating my heart like Brandon Meriweather treats skulls. Two losses in the last five seconds.

You could always join me in the Jacksonville camp. That way, the only suspense is if there will be zeros on both the clock and the Jaguars' side of the scoreboard when the game ends.

Tough stretch, though, I have followed the Bucs for years, including the 0-26 stretch at the beginning.