• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

bucbrett

The smear campaign going on in Tampa against Josh Freeman is absolutely deplorable. Fire Greg Schiano and Mark Dominik now. Let Mike Sullivan or Butch Davis coach the team in the interim.

Lovie Smith 2014. We need a Disciple of Dungy to save this franchise once more.

Every day I think the franchise has hit rock bottom...I'm proven wrong.

Schiano apparently video taping players on the sideline during losses to catch players laughing and joking and keeping coaches in the locker room.

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/football/bucs/report-bucs-fined-freeman-twice/2145169

Players apparently also griping that he has put Rutgers players on the roster over better players simply because they are his guys and can report back to him.

Is this what rock bottom looks like?

Schiano apparently video taping players on the sideline during losses to catch players laughing and joking and keeping coaches in the locker room.

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/football/bucs/report-bucs-fined-freeman-twice/2145169

Players apparently also griping that he has put Rutgers players on the roster over better players simply because they are his guys and can report back to him.

Is this what rock bottom looks like?

Funny, he could do no wrong at Rutgers.

I believe that the reluctance to give up a pick was more due to the fact that al these teams knew the Bucs would cut him. Nobody was taking on the remainder of his contract or giving up any picks for a rental. Now that he's been cut there are plenty of teams interested. Jay Glazer says Free wants to make a decision tonight. Looks like it's Minnesota, Oakland and Buffalo making a push. I'm surprised Tennessee isn't involved.

I hope he gets to start and I hope he's successful.

Freeman is garbage. Indicated as well by the GM calling all teams and no one would even give up a 7th round pick.

I wouldn't read anything into that. Every GM in the league knew that the Bucs had painted themselves into such a corner that all they had to do was wait for him to be waived, and they wouldn't have to give up anything.

I wouldn't read anything into that. Every GM in the league knew that the Bucs had painted themselves into such a corner that all they had to do was wait for him to be waived, and they wouldn't have to give up anything.

Because he is still garbage with an attitude problem. You win some games at KU and think you're the shit.

career quarterback rating of 78.8.   A lot of teams can do a lot worse than that at QB.  He's also pretty young still and he's had shit coaching staffs to deal with up to this point in his career.   I could see him developing into a very good QB at some point with a little help.   ya, he's not going to carry a team by himself and he can be a little turnover-happy but he can be a piece on a winning team

Because he is still garbage with an attitude problem. You win some games at KU and think you're the shit.

It was Kansas State, but I digress. The guy still has talent. Better than anything Jacksonville is putting on the field right now, which is why I'm peeved that the Jaguars didn't at least take a flyer on him.

I can't believe Peyton Manning is an Eagle and nobody told me.... wait.... that was Nick Foles? Fantastic. That zone coverage is working out great. Glad they didn't let Revis play man coverage on DJax all day. Don't need DeSean shut down, or at least contained for the most part,do we?

Greg Schiano gem of the week:

"I believe it's a well-coached football team. Not well enough. There are certain things we have to get done consistently. We'll get this done in one game and this done in another game, but we're not getting it all together. That may frustrate some. But I'd tell ya if I didn't think we were doing a good job. We need to be better. So obviously it starts with me, goes through my assistant coaches and then through every player on the team."

But it's a well coached team, Greg!!! You know what? I'm gonna take a turned page out of Scioscia's book and tip my cap to Greg Schiano. It takes the balls of a brass donkey to coach a talent-filled roster to an 0-5 record and state that it's well coached.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9825658/greg-schiano-fans-tampa-bay-buccaneers-going-good

"The only thing I can say to the fans is, if they can hang in there, we're going to be good," Schiano said Monday. "If they can't, we're still going to be good, and they're welcome back. I'm not being smart; I mean that."

Not to mention that it sure looks like we know where the leak came from...

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/10/12/4832778/greg-schiano-nflpa-josh-freeman-leak

Can't wait to see what this week brings Bucs fans!