• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

bucbrett

Two in a row for you, Brett. For me, life went back to normal, except for two things: (1) The Jaguars scored a touchdown at home (two of them, in fact), and (2) they held a lead at halftime. Then, Gus Bradley reminded them who they were, and they were outscored 20-0 in the second half.

There are still billboards around town campaigning for the team to bring in local hero Tim Tebow. As bad as Jacksonville's QBs are, I don't see the harm - except that it would be a PR nightmare if they ever cut him.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

Really hope the Panthers don't sleep on the bucs this Sunday. Was really worried about the dolphins game as it was a trap game, coming off a huge win on MNF against New England.

Now the Panthers have the bucs with the biggest game of the season looming next week. This team is alot better than their record indicates. Gholdson will be playing this time as well. It'd be a huge advantage is Revis has to sit with a groin injury, when he played Smitty man to man he did a good job, and Tampa has been playing him in more man lately.

Anyway this game worries me. Zona and 49ers are right behind carolina, can't afford to lose this one.

Hopefully my front 4 shows up this time, Glennon was able to get pretty comfortable last meeting. Hopefully by the end of Sunday Glennon will have to "Ice Up!!!!!"

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...