• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UCLA Football Thread

nate

Mora had closed all of the practices this week from the media after the tragedy this weekend.  All he had scheduled was a press conference today.  About one minute in you can hear a media member talking loudly on the phone.  Mora ended up storming out.  Whoever the media member is can **** off.  Unbelievable.

http://www.insidesocal.com/ucla/2013/09/09/jim-mora-storms-out-of-presser-when-media-member-talks-on-phone/

I'll be at the game in Nebraska...1st time going to a big 10 game.  Really excited to see the tailgating and atmosphere in Lincoln.  Hopefully the Bruins can pull off the upset (they are 5.5 point underdogs).  If they can win this one the hype for this season will last until mid October as they should be undefeated heading into facing Stanford and Oregon back to back on the road.  

I'll be at the game in Nebraska...1st time going to a big 10 game.  Really excited to see the tailgating and atmosphere in Lincoln.  Hopefully the Bruins can pull off the upset (they are 5.5 point underdogs).  If they can win this one the hype for this season will last until mid October as they should be undefeated heading into facing Stanford and Oregon back to back on the road.  

Nice, I considered making the drive.  It is about 8 hours from here.

Mora had closed all of the practices this week from the media after the tragedy this weekend.  All he had scheduled was a press conference today.  About one minute in you can hear a media member talking loudly on the phone.  Mora ended up storming out.  Whoever the media member is can **** off.  Unbelievable.

http://www.insidesocal.com/ucla/2013/09/09/jim-mora-storms-out-of-presser-when-media-member-talks-on-phone/

Female?   I'm guessing

Male.  NBC issued an apology.

NBC4 wants to apologize for an incident that we caused Monday afternoon at the news conference with UCLA head coach Jim Mora.
As Mora was talking about the tragic passing of Nick Pasquale, one of our technicians was in the back of the press on the phone with our station.
It disrupted the coach. Understandably, Mora abruptly ended the news conference saying our technician was being disrespectful.
There is no excuse for this incident.
We deeply regret it and want to apologize to the Pasquale family, Mora and all of UCLA.
We are sorry.

When does UCLA leave for Nebraska? Thursday?

Im always a fan of teams leaving early. I dont think UCLA started classes yet? Or have they? Like when the players get used to enviroment and time change. Specially when the game starts at 9am local time.

Edited by nando714