• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UCLA Football Thread

nate

Brandon Huffman â€@BrandonHuffman

College of San Mateo (Calif.) four-star offensive lineman Dominick Jackson has committed to UCLA...

Considered top JC player for this year.  Check out his offer list...

Alabama

UCLA

Arizona State

Arkansas

Florida

Florida State

Kansas

Michigan State

Missouri

Ohio State

Oregon

Tennessee

Texas A&M

Texas Tech

USC

Washington

I haven't heard of any of those schools.

But seriously, what position is he? I assume he will be in contention for a starting OG position.

According to Biggins he is so good he could start for any of those schools on the list right now.  I would imagine he will be a guard, just depends on where he is needed.  The OL is going to be stacked with talent.

The Lackawanna (Penn.) College offensive tackle, Jermaine Eluemunor, committed to UCLA at the end of his official visit this weekend.

That is the top 2 JC OL in the country, both with offers from Ohio State and Alabama.  Huge pickups.

The Lackawanna (Penn.) College offensive tackle, Jermaine Eluemunor, committed to UCLA at the end of his official visit this weekend.

That is the top 2 JC OL in the country, both with offers from Ohio State and Alabama.  Huge pickups.

Awesome news.  I am really pumped on this season.  U goin to the opener against Nevada Nate?  I'm pretty sure I'm gonna make my way to the Rose Bowl for that one.

Rushel Shell failed to qualify for UCLA and will not be transferring.  He asked Pitt if he could return and they don't sound very enthusiastic about him returning.

Vanderdoes is on campus and attending class.