• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UCLA Football Thread

nate

Bruins get a commitment from Serra 3* WR Jordan Lasley. Reports are that he was dominant at the UCLA elite camp and he is blowing up nationally. Sounds like an awesome pickup.

Lasely had a solid showing at USC's rising stars camp

Lasely will be offered

University of Serra Cavaliers.

• 2 weeks later...

Lasely had a solid showing at USC's rising stars camp

Lasely will be offered

University of Serra Cavaliers.

Keep on recruiting skill positions and LBs.  That's one less scholie going towards much needed O-line depth.  

I can't believe there's one month til Fall Camp.  

Indeed it is. And I love some of the terminology: So-and-so is a "soft verbal". What in the hell is that? Nothing is in the bag until the national letter of intent is signed.

Yeah soft verbal means they are committed but will still take other visits.  My favorite are "silent" verbals.  So they have told the staff that they will go there but they wont tell anyone else??

Keep on recruiting skill positions and LBs.  That's one less scholie going towards much needed O-line depth.  

I can't believe there's one month til Fall Camp.  

SC has 3 OL commits right now. One of them Toa Lobendahn was a top 5 OL at the Opening. Probably earning a 5th star bc of his performance against top DL around the country. 

They will most likely land Damien Mama from Bosco and flip Bama commit Vaine Talamaivao from Corona Centennial. 

Also bruins were 118th in sacks allowed per game last season. looks like they got to work on it as well. (unless i read that wrong)

• 2 weeks later...

UCLA just got a commitment from 4* WR Austin Roberts of Carmel, IN.  His dad is the TE coach for the Colts and he was the TE coach for Tampa when Yarber was the WR coach there.

Nice, his offer list is insane:

Alabama
Florida
Miami (Fl)
Ohio State
UCLA
Colorado
Illinois 
Indiana
Iowa
Louisville 
Michigan 
Michigan State
Northwestern
Purdue
Stanford
USC

Yeah, really sad.  He was very good before the injury but he couldn't get final medical clearance.

Craig Lee got through all of admissions and NCAA clearinghouse and will be on campus 8/3

Fall camp starts 8/7 in San Bernardino, those poor ****ers.

Eluemenor to Arkansas.

Chances that his commitment sticks until Feb?

X and Barr really represented UCLA well at media day.  Barr on his hit on Barkley "I am just wondering why the Tackle let me through, he should be up here answering the question."