• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UCLA Football Thread

nate

What a game that was!  The Nebraska crowd was so loud in the 1st half but the Bruins quieted them big time in the 2nd half.  I was simply stunned how quickly that game turned around.  I must say Nebraska fans are the nicest fans I have ever been around.  I had so many of them congratulating me on the way out of the stadium with one elderly gentleman even coming up to me and shaking my hand.  Nicest people around.

This was a great moment in the game.  After Jefferson recovered a fumble he ran the ball over and gave it to Mora.

Jefferson's facemask actually cut the bridge of Mora's nose.

fumble-recovery.gif

I actually noticed that Mora's nose had some marks on it in his pre-game interview.

His nose is having a rough week.

Hah.

These guys love Mora.  They talk him up on Twitter constantly.  Bruins hit an absolute home run with him.  He not only does a great job coaching but he is an incredible leader on and off the field.  It is an exciting time to be a UCLA fan.  After the last 12 years of total crap it is so refreshing.

ESPN Gameday did a piece on Nick Pasquale.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=9700592

Sounds like UCLA will get an unofficial visit from Joe Mixon today.  After he dropped UCLA out of his top 10, it sounds like UCLA has made up a ton of ground.  It was reported that at one point UCLA was in his top 3.  I still think that he is Cal's to lose.

These slow starts will not be acceptable vs the likes of Stanford, Oregon and UW. Bruins better fix this if they want to go to the Rose Bowl this year.

Too many turnovers. And Hundley has a terrible deep ball. So off target. He is brilliant inside of 20 yard throws. Anything more than that and he is late, or just completely off target. I hope he can correct this.

I wish him well too. I can't say I'm surprised by this. I followed him on twitter and he seemed immature (which he's allowed to be, he's 18). I'm not sure if it was in this thread or one on the old board but I predicted he wouldn't finish his career with UCLA even before he signed with them. 

Well then. If some dude on a message board can see this a mile away, it's probably safe to say that the coaches failed on this one and wasted a spot. Bad coaches, man.