• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

UCLA Football Thread

nate

Yeah Memphis.  He also came into camp way out of shape.  I can imagine the shock of moving across the country and having your ass kicked conditioning is rough on a young kid.  He wavered a lot before he came here.  I don't blame him for any of it, there is a ton of pressure to put on an 18 year old kid.  Who knows what else he might be going through.

With Kitten gone, we have to worry about SC trying to poach some of our assistants.  I would imagine that Klemm's name will be said a bunch.  Hopefully DG and UCLA can pay him enough to keep him at UCLA.  I know he is a So Cal guy but I am not sure if he has any ties to SC.

All of the Bruins coaches seem to have great integrity but when your salary is being doubled it is hard to say no.

All speculation of course.

The schedule for us lines up well for next season. I think we make a run at not only a Rose Bowl but possibly a BCS championship. That said, I think Mora trades up and bolts after next season. He had no ties to UCLA coming in and would have no problem bolting for either the NFL or an SEC job.

These next two seasons are it for the Bruins, I'm afraid.

Klemm is from Southern California.

xboom, according to the people inside the program you are way off.  They have said that Mora loves coaching college and he loves it here at UCLA.  He is a man of integrity and wouldn't just leave the program like that.  Additionally his son is going to college out here, they bought a house, they aren't renting and he is near his parents.

He is extremely involved in the football facility, in fact he pretty much designed the whole thing.  I am not worried about him leaving.

The schedule for us lines up well for next season. I think we make a run at not only a Rose Bowl but possibly a BCS championship. That said, I think Mora trades up and bolts after next season. He had no ties to UCLA coming in and would have no problem bolting for either the NFL or an SEC job.

These next two seasons are it for the Bruins, I'm afraid.

This

If Sarkisian goes to USC . Washington goes full force for Mora or Mora is the next HC of the Dallas Cowboys

Klemm is from Southern California.

xboom, according to the people inside the program you are way off.  They have said that Mora loves coaching college and he loves it here at UCLA.  He is a man of integrity and wouldn't just leave the program like that.  Additionally his son is going to college out here, they bought a house, they aren't renting and he is near his parents.

He is extremely involved in the football facility, in fact he pretty much designed the whole thing.  I am not worried about him leaving.

I hope so nate. I really do. But UCLA better be ready to pay him SEC/NFL money to stay here. UCLA hasn't been the type to pay top dollar on their football program coaching staff. Maybe the fact that they got Alford just under the salary that would need to be approved by the board will help them pay Mora what he will command in the next two years.

Sweet. I assume the Bruins will manage to defeat a crappy Cal team this time around?

I seriously hope so.  @Cal and @Utah seem to always be tough games for the Bruins.

I have a major case of BBS (battered bruin syndrome) for this game at Utah on Thursday.  The Bruins have been blown out of the building the last two times they traveled there.

Bruins only (-4) opening up?

Vegas.... those bastards always know something

Seriously.

On Saturday, the Ducks got out to a 41-0 lead halfway though the second quarter. On the Cal board we were laughing our asses off at how stupid Vegas was for setting the spread at 38 or so.

The final score was 55-16.

Stay away from those people. They're wizards and deal in dark magic.

I never go to the free board so I don't know.  I do know that for the longest time they were getting trolled by Trojans all day in that forum so that probably has something to do with it.

Not sure who fasteddie is, he doesn't post on the premium boards.