• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Obamacare/Trumpcare Horror Stories

2 hours ago, nate said:

Thanks, I will be ok, I am thankful I have time to look and figure things out.  Could be way worse.

I'm sure the government will have an opening for you once they completely take over the system. Just think of the lax work schedule and the bennies you'll have. We'll be sitting at work bitching about the Angels while you and your family will be sipping cocktails in the caribbean on the taxpayer's dime.

silverlining_0.jpg

6 hours ago, nate said:

This recent news of United, Humana and Aetna significantly lowering their Obamacare footprint is very bad for me.

I feel your pain. I have watched my business slowly go downhill since day one of ObamaCare, and this is not going to help.

For this reason alone, Trump has been getting my vote from day one. It is the most important issue to me, so he can insult whoever the F he wants, as long as he follows thru with his promise to repeal ObamaCare.

I hope there still is an ObamaCare left for him to replace.

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like the administration is taking steps to head off the coming disaster. They're issuing new regulations, and if you look at #3, I'm reading it as requiring companies to share the burden of very sick, high-cost enrollees. Can they do that? I would think Congress needs to weigh in on that.

https://blog.cms.gov/2016/08/29/taking-action-now-for-a-stable-marketplace-for-the-long-term/

On 8/30/2016 at 11:39 AM, fan_since79 said:

It looks like the administration is taking steps to head off the coming disaster. They're issuing new regulations, and if you look at #3, I'm reading it as requiring companies to share the burden of very sick, high-cost enrollees. Can they do that? I would think Congress needs to weigh in on that.

https://blog.cms.gov/2016/08/29/taking-action-now-for-a-stable-marketplace-for-the-long-term/

These are mostly good changes.  In all the report was 300 pages so everyone is still absorbing it.

2 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

How a bite from a stray dog shows the sick state of U.S. healthcare

Cambodia $125 Dead

Thailand $18.50 Staph infection best case scenario

Torrance ER $5245.85

Medical Group $427

FIFY

But yeah, there is a huge problem with how much doctors and hospitals are allowed to charge.

Think about it, there is a huge governing body in charge of approving and regulating insurance rates but nothing at all for RX and Doctors/Hospitals.