• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Obamacare/Trumpcare Horror Stories

I've been trying the covered california website for about 2 hours now to enroll.

If you save and exit you have until midnight Tuesday to complete.

???error.message.error???

???error.message.sorry??????error.message.errormsg???

???error.message.resolutionmsg???

???error.message.identifier??? : 1716983

???contact.home.aboutus???

???contact.home.ms???

???contact.home.cu???

???contact.home.elNew???

Walgreen's is offering a month's supply of prescription drugs to those covered by Obamacare but still without an ID card.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-rt-us-walgreens-obamacare-20131230,0,753215.story

That would include me. Blue Cross has still not processed my payment, made almost two weeks ago. They have not opened an account for me at this point.

The man on the phone this morning told me to be patient, "these things take time".

There are less than 320 million people in America.

And less than 1.1 million signed up for the mandatory health care. It would seem there is no true public support for this legislation even with the threat of IRS actions hanging over everyone's head.

1.1 million signed up.  I would estimate about 30% actually paid.

I paid the first month's premium two weeks ago, but Blue Cross has no record of my payment, and my policy has yet to be activated. My bank has not cashed the payment yet. This, even though BC gave me an online receipt acknowledging my payment. I'll be on the phone again in a moment trying to resolve this. I still have no insurance.

The last person I called didn't answer any of my questions, just told me to call back this week.

"We are experiencing extremely high call volumes due to the implementation of the Affordable Care Act."

"Your expected wait time is approximately 27 minutes and 18 seconds."

LOL. What a joke.

edit: still on hold, ONE HOUR LATER. 

Edited by fan_since79

After one hour and 10 minutes on hold, I was told to call back next Tuesday for a better update on my case. At least they told me they received my payment on Dec. 20th. That's a plus.

I asked, "what happens if I have to go to the emergency room in the meantime?". The lady said to pay out-of-pocket and Blue Cross would reimburse me once my policy was fully activated.

Swell. A couple thousand dollars which I don't have sitting around. That's the average cost these days for an ER visit.

Edited by fan_since79

Called Covered California today to ask why they still need my Social Security card. The automated system told me the call volume was too heavy and to call back later. The voice simply said "Goodbye" and hung up. That's never happened to me before. 

Then I tried to access my account on Anthem's web site. I could not get in after numerous tries. The message finally said "we are experiencing technical difficulties with accessing your account. Please call Technical Support."

I still have no ID cards or enrollment packet, and my premium payment (made THREE WEEKS AGO) has not been cashed by my bank.

This thing is getting more absurd by the day. I don't know if I have insurance or not. Pray for my continued good health.