• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Obamacare/Trumpcare Horror Stories

McCain made two very reasonable points when he said this bill needs to be run through the CBO for analysis, and that libs and cons need to work through this bill in the appropriate committees. 

With as costly as all of this is, and with how huge and complicated a deal it all is, why in thunder would you refuse to sit down with everyone and work out the best plan possible?? 

Theyre all idiots. If you had any doubts at all, just look at the way they're handling this. 

Idiots.

2 hours ago, Tank said:

With as costly as all of this is, and with how huge and complicated a deal it all is, why in thunder would you refuse to sit down with everyone and work out the best plan possible?? 

Same reason as everything else in your power you choose not to do. You don't want to.

• 3 weeks later...

California will slap a 12.4% surcharge on "Silver" plans in 2018 due to uncertainty over continued federal assistance to lower income policyholders.

That surcharge, coupled with the usual rise in premiums, means individual plans will cost an average of 25% more next year.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-covered-california-surcharge-20171010-story.html

Edited by fan_since79

10 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

California will slap a 12.4% surcharge on "Silver" plans in 2018 due to uncertainty over continued federal assistance to lower income policyholders.

That surcharge, coupled with the usual rise in premiums, means individual plans will cost an average of 25% more next year.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-covered-california-surcharge-20171010-story.html

You can blame Trump for this one, seriously.  He keeps threatening to drop the appeal regarding CSR which would significantly increase the cost to insurers.

1 hour ago, mtangelsfan said:

This is an honest question, if Trump hasn't done what he is threatening to do, why is the price going up even if it hasn't happened yet?

Would you gamble hundreds of millions of dollars on an erratic moron?  I wouldn't.

...and he's going to sign an executive order today to being dismantling the ACA and undermine the marketplaces.

Never a dull moment with this president.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/trump-to-sign-executive-order-to-gut-aca-insurance-rules-and-undermine-marketplaces/2017/10/11/40abf774-ae97-11e7-9e58-e6288544af98_story.html?utm_term=.41e82661e4d3

Man Kaiser has gone to shit in the last year. I know a lot of people complained about Kaiser before then but we had nothing but amazing experiences with Kaiser. As a family, over the past year 5 of our 6 combined appointments have been cancelled. And, I guess those fuckers want my seed to spread because no one in Urology will get back to me to get the ball rolling on my need for snippage. 

3 hours ago, mtangelsfan said:

This is an honest question, if Trump hasn't done what he is threatening to do, why is the price going up even if it hasn't happened yet?

If early 2000's Barry Bonds hasn't hit a HR in this at bat, why are we not throwing fastballs down the middle?