• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official Seattle Seahawks 2013 Thread

Richard

the officiating in this game is atrocious.

how in the world does this make sense: "there is no foul for holding on the play because the quarterback was already running"

the reaction of tirico and gruden was funny.

You can't be called for defensive holding once the QB becomes the runner.

I don't see how the Seahawks don't get to the Super Bowl. I really don't

If Wilson keeps this up, I don't see how he cannot be the league's MVP.

Funny, we blow out good teams (49ers and Saints) but play to the level of our competition against mediocre to shitty teams (Rams, Bucs, Titans).

I guess the most impressive win so far has been the road win against the Carolina Panthers.

11-1 is awfully nice. Can't wait for this Sunday's showdown against the 49ers in SF.

Russell Wilson 198-305 64.9% 2672 Yards 22 TD 6 INT 6 Fumbles 108.5 Rating

Peyton Manning 327-480 68.1% 4125 Yards 41 TD 9 INT 10 Fumbles 115.3 Rating

Unless Manning doesn't play another game this season, Wilson has no shot at the MVP.

Russell Wilson 198-305 64.9% 2672 Yards 22 TD 6 INT 6 Fumbles 108.5 Rating

Peyton Manning 327-480 68.1% 4125 Yards 41 TD 9 INT 10 Fumbles 115.3 Rating

Unless Manning doesn't play another game this season, Wilson has no shot at the MVP.

Nate, the MVP award is not based on stats alone.

Nate, the MVP award is not based on stats alone.

Of course not but even if the Seahawks win out and so do the Broncos they only have one more win.  Seahawks also have one of the best defenses in the league.  Broncos don't.

What Peyton is doing is one of the best performances ever by a QB.  There is almost no way Wilson wins the MVP.  Numbers are still important and his don't pop like others do.

Of course not but even if the Seahawks win out and so do the Broncos they only have one more win.  Seahawks also have one of the best defenses in the league.  Broncos don't.

What Peyton is doing is one of the best performances ever by a QB.  There is almost no way Wilson wins the MVP.  Numbers are still important and his don't pop like others do.

If you give Russell Wilson Decker, D. Thomas, J. Thomas and W. Welker to throw to, he'd lead the league in TD's thrown as well.

Russell Wilson wins games passing and running. There's more to the MVP award than just passing touchdowns.

Wilson shredded the #3 rated pass defense on Monday night.

Manning shredded the #1 pass defense twice in the last three weeks, lol.

Also, Decker, and J Thomas were nothing before Peyton got there.  Manning makes good receivers look great.

Trust me, Wilson has no standing at all in the current MVP race.

My homerism aside I think Nate is right but of course things can change over the last 4 games.  Manning is on pace to set more than 1 single season record and when he arrived in Denver both Thomas and Decker were like a lot of younger guys in the NFL who had upside but needed to put it together on the field.  This year Julius Thomas has emerged but he too was a physically gifted player who was quite raw and needed to take major strides to be a part of the offense.  Even Moreno who was considered a bust has had a monster season and finally put it together.  It's not to take away from anything that Wilson has done but from most every statistical measure used for QB's Manning has him beat. 

Manning shredded the #1 pass defense twice in the last three weeks, lol.

Also, Decker, and J Thomas were nothing before Peyton got there.  Manning makes good receivers look great.

Trust me, Wilson has no standing at all in the current MVP race.

Disagree with your stance that Russell Wilson has no standing in the current MVP race.

I guess the next remaining weeks of the regular season and how he does in the playoffs will determine the outcome.

Wilson is in the discussion, but I think only a homer picks him. I think he should be recognized the same way Jamal Charles should, but won't.

What Manning does is ridiculous. Decker sucks but looked like a God because of Manning changing plays and finding him the ball.

Oh I know Wilson won't win it as it stands now, even if Wilson has a tremendous last four games and run in the playoffs. Though if Manning has a couple bad games and fails in the playoffs, Wilson has a shot of winning it. Which would be great!

I think what hurts Wilson is they are winning with complete team wins with defense and special teams doing exceptional as well.

I was impressed though with Wilson. you never know if it's a fluke rookie season, but he has the tools. But it was hard for me to put the team and win on him. I was more impressed the d held them to 7 points, but also remembered this is a saints team that lost to the jets.

I don't think he's getting consideration for MVP outside of Seattle, though. Some of these talking heads already talk about Manning winning it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...