• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official Seattle Seahawks 2013 Thread

Richard

The better team won, and Richard Sherman is a great DB. But seriously Chuck, can you deny that Richard Shermsn acted like a punk at the end of the game?

Not just taunting Crabtree and giving the choke sign, but then acting like a punk in the post game interview with Erin Andrews, trashing Crabtree. I have NEVER, EEVER, seen someone act like that at the end of an NFC title game going back over FORTY years.

As an NFC West honk, I still hope Seattle wins the Super Bowl. But, I hope a Broncos WR beats Sherman deep and calmly walks away with a smile, and show Sherman how a pro football player should act!

The better team won, and Richard Sherman is a great DB. But seriously Chuck, can you deny that Richard Shermsn acted like a punk at the end of the game?

Not just taunting Crabtree and giving the choke sign, but then acting like a punk in the post game interview with Erin Andrews, trashing Crabtree. I have NEVER, EEVER, seen someone act like that at the end of an NFC title game going back over FORTY years.

As an NFC West honk, I still hope Seattle wins the Super Bowl. But, I hope a Broncos WR beats Sherman deep and calmly walks away with a smile, and show Sherman how a pro football player should act!

I saw that, and it put me firmly on Denver's side for the Super Bowl when I had no rooting interest.

I hope Denver takes Seattle apart. Seahawks are a bunch of thugs, Russell Wilson excepted.

Bullshit. 

Just what is your definition of a thug? Did he come across "Thugish"? Well then I guess all NFL players are thugs because most of them talk that way to each other during the entire game. 

Let's just assume for a second that Sherman is a THUG, who else on the team fits into your thug class? I've been following this team since '83 and know this current crop of players very well. If you're talking about Brandon Browner, he smokes marijuana and if he think that's a thug, well he has a prescription for medial marijuana and is suing the league over the suspension. 

I love that the Seahawks are becoming "The Bad Guys" of the NFL. 

As a fan of the NFL since a kid, I welcome unscripted heated moments in the Bellichek-era NFL. I want some good old fashion war on the gridiron and smacktalk like WWE in post game comments. The days of the Raiders in the 70's and 80's have been long gone and sorely missing IMO. 

So yes, keep on hating on the Seahawks and calling their players thugs and bad guys. The 12th man thanks you!