• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Is it a bad thing that the Angels keep winning?

IIIII

I would hope that they are ACTUALLY phoning it in, but I figure at this point in the season the fact that they are 15 games out would be enough of a kick in the balls to snowball to them not being able to do jack shit correctly. Am I glad they are winning? Yes. Does it mean as much and do I care if they were losing instead? No, and at this point I'm just waiting for the Angels season to mercifully come to an end.

I like that I started a new classification system for AW people. Tankers are right up there with failos and nut swingers.

I'm a little confused.  What exactly are Tankers?  Someone who follows Tank?  Or perhaps, someone who is a crew member of an oil tanker?

Please advise....thanks!

Angels need to find out what some guys can do.  A couple of those guys are Kole Calhoun (8th round pick) and Garret Richards (42nd pick).  This isn't the NBA or NFL.  Picking a few spots higher isn't that helpful. Even drafting 15-20 spots later... which is what would happen if they sign a top free agent (which seems unlikely)... isn't that bad.  The Angels had Mike Trout pegged as their #2 guy.  He lasted until the 25th pick.

The Angels would also benefit from strong finishes from a few players... Trumbo, Bourjos, Kendrick....oh, well, none of that worked out.  

Rooting for them to lose is silly.  The guys out there are trying to earn jobs and playing time for next year and beyond.  The Angels want to see what they can do and possibly boost their trade value.  I'm sure nobody is saying they shouldn't play hard or field good lineups.  

Tankers rejoice!

Get over it. This team TANKED in April and May.

The season was TANKED way back then.

They TANKED by not even being able to play 500 ball.

Nobody is calling for "tanking" or wanting to lose.

People are reaching to find the best outcome for a piss poor season.

If a better set of draft choices is going to be the best outcome of a piss poor season, why is that so distasteful to you?

You just need to label posters, put people down, and be cute?

Get over it man,

Geez.

If you can't understand why I find it distasteful that some of our fans are hoping for loses then I don't know what to say. I'm not trying to be a super fan, I just have competed enough in my life to never consider not trying to win or to care about whether or not we lost. Is rather us win every game the rest of the year and hurt our draft pick than lose the rest of the games and get a protected pick. But that's just the opinion of this cute fan.

If you can't understand why I find it distasteful that some of our fans are hoping for loses then I don't know what to say. I'm not trying to be a super fan, I just have competed enough in my life to never consider not trying to win or to care about whether or not we lost. Is rather us win every game the rest of the year and hurt our draft pick than lose the rest of the games and get a protected pick. But that's just the opinion of this cute fan.

You got it all wrong.....as Mancini mentioned, you're dreamy, not cute.

If you can't understand why I find it distasteful that some of our fans are hoping for loses then I don't know what to say. I'm not trying to be a super fan, I just have competed enough in my life to never consider not trying to win or to care about whether or not we lost. Is rather us win every game the rest of the year and hurt our draft pick than lose the rest of the games and get a protected pick. But that's just the opinion of this dreamy fan.

Fixed