• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Punk

• 2 weeks later...

We didn't have Kuzma, who takes some of the heat off of the others scoring-wise, in that Knicks game.  Should have won it but we were down our two best scorers.

For Utah, they are down Ricky Rubio, Exum, and Sefolosha.  Still, playing at Utah has been a house of horrors for us historically.  Keep Donovan Mitchell quiet (maybe have Lonzo guard him?) and our chances are much better.

Ingram is a huuuuuuuggggggeeeeeeee disappointment.   Seems like he and Ball don't have any leadership potential in them?

Can't blame Ball on Asleep At the Switch Mitch and Jimmy Bob, though.   That was Pelinka's and Magic's draft selection.   I'd rather have the Queens' D'Aaron Fox, who totally outplayed Ball in college when both were at Kentucky and UCLA, and has blossomed this season.  

I feel a little strange saying that the only two guys I think they should keep along with LeBron are Kuzma and Zubak - the two guys we probably could've picked up without tanking.

Ingram and Ball feel like bit players in a second unit right now. It's a shame we let Randal walk as he is easily the best player this team drafted during the rebuild. I just don't see where Ingram and Ball fit into this team. With Lebron controlling the offense Ball is relegated to a shooting guard who can't shoot. Ingram has always had scouts dreaming on his combination of height and athleticism but it feels like a mirage. The dude just can't play basketball. He's too small to play in the paint and his height seems to be the reason he hasn't yet learned how to dribble. He's not a shooter either, and in a league that is all about dunks and threes his mid-range game is outmoded. None of them can make free throws either.

Wow!  What a W in OK last night.  Watched the replay this morning.  Lots of contributors in this one after it looked like we'd get boat raced during the first quarter.  Luke went to the bench and the second and third stringers brought us back.  Zubac, Kuzma and Lonzo were probably are biggest needle movers, but got nice chip ins from Ingram (assists), KCP (scoring), Hart (some scoring, boards and D), Svi (couple of 3's, nice D) and Wagner (little scoring and free throws).  Thought this was a loss for sure and almost was as we had a foul to give with 5 secs left but Ball grabbed Russ (which should have been called "side-out" as was before the shot attempt) and gave up 3 free throws with a 3 pt lead.  OT!  Good lesson and we pushed through the extra period and pulled out the win.

On January 16, 2019 at 5:12 PM, Angel Oracle said:

Did Magic/Pelinka draft Ball for the local name 

last 4 games (avg): 

BALL =

14.5 pts

8.8 ast

6.5 reb

FOX =

14.8 pts

6.8 ast

4.8 reb

these kids are barely 21 years old. I think a little patience is warranted.