• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Punk

take a breath, AO.

Ball initially tried to play on and revealed afterward that it was the coaching staff that decided to make the change, adding of L.A.'s next game against the Indiana Pacers: "I'm playing Thursday."

He added: "I wanted to play. The coaching staff thought it was better for me to take a rest, so that's what I did. I gave it a go and I guess I wasn't moving good enough for them, so they just pulled me."

Man, we are severely struggling against centers that can stretch the floor.  I'm more concerned about that than Lonzo Ball, although I'm not suggesting AO can't be worried.  It's a personal choice of what to worry about.  My list of worries (or things I'd like to see improved):

1.  Better defense in general, but especially D vs. stretch 5's.

2.  Take care of the ball better.  Decrease careless TO's.

3.  Shoot gimme shots better.  Free-throws are unguarded.  Make a higher percentage, please.

4.  Ingram picking spots better.  He refuses to take open 3's often enough or go hard to the rim often enough, too often "settling" for midrange shots where he is falling away even from smaller defenders.  I'd also like him to grab more boards.

5.  Lonzo being most aggressive.  Even if he doesn't make all of his layups, he'll improve the more reps he gets.

On the road vs. Spurs tonight.  No Brandon Ingram.  Hopefully the refs don't completely remove Hart from the game with 3 fouls in 2 minutes like Wednesday.  Hopefully we can stifle DeRozan and Gay tonight a little better than Wednesday.  May have an Isaac Bonga siting tonight as well.  GO LAKERS!!!

I was never a big LBJ fan but he's starting to grow on me...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/lakers/2018/12/08/lebron-james-surprises-memphis-arena-employee-game-worn-shoes/2256048002/

LeBron James surprises Memphis arena employee with game-worn shoes

With the Los Angeles Lakers on their way to a blowout victory Saturday night over the Memphis Grizzlies, James was able to watch the final few minutes from the bench. Before the final buzzer sounded, James was spotted giving his game shoes to a Grizzlies arena employee. He also had a hug for the visibly emotional woman.

Lakers sh!t the bed in the fourth quarter of the Spurs game Friday night.  Should've been a W, instead too the loss.  Lack of D killed us.

Came back last night in Memphis with lots of energy and making 3's.  Memphis tried to make a run in the 3rd but the D staved off that run.  Great road W!  Popo85, so right that Kuz and Hart were huge last night, as was KCP.  Nice to get Bonga his first NBA point, too!

6 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I’ve heard it can’t be KCP, something about him signing a veteran contract or something like that.  I have no idea, I was only half listening.  

KCP can't be traded until Dec 15. Phoenix isn't going to trade Ariza for KCP, however.. There are a lot of teams who want him. 

49 minutes ago, HaloJustinBieber said:

Feel a lot better about that earlier loss to Toronto, when they played us without Kawhi.  They beat Golden State by 20 points last night at GS without Kawhi.  Toronto is the best eastern conference team and will be a force to reckon with.

Lowry is as good of a PG as one will find.   Ibaka has blossomed offensively since arriving there.   Siakam is becoming a force in the middle.   Danny Green is a solid veteran who does a lot of the little things.