• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What Mike Trout’s Injury Means for the Angels

MLBN_Hakim

So your article is saying the Angels aren't going to make the postseason this year without Trout?

They weren't going to make the postseason with Trout.  I don't really get your point.

He said "with or without Trout".

Apparently I'm reading a completely different article because I don't see anything wrong with it, other than it being really short.

I'm literally dumbfounded (dead serious). As the page was loading I was expecting some kind of overreaction about Trout's tight hammy, then when you acknowledged it wasn't serious I was confused on what the article would end up being about. As I kept reading...I'm still confused. The Angels won't make the playoffs with or without him, but they weren't going to make the playoffs with him anyways, even though he's only missed 3 games..so what was the point of this article?

I'm literally dumbfounded (dead serious). As the page was loading I was expecting some kind of overreaction about Trout's tight hammy, then when you acknowledged it wasn't serious I was confused on what the article would end up being about. As I kept reading...I'm still confused. The Angels won't make the playoffs with or without him, but they weren't going to make the playoffs with him anyways, even though he's only missed 3 games..what?

lol yea.. the people who are going to read this article already know the angels aren't making the playoffs...

Offering constructive criticism here ... that was not good. 

If the point of your column was to say "Trout is good, the Angels are not," then you more of less got it across, but that's really not a strong idea around which to craft a column.

Keep writing and keep reading the pros to learn a bit about how to go about it.

Hey I'm new here. I write for MLB Nation and I guessed you wanted to read this Angels article:

http://www.themlbnation.com/2013/08/22/mike-trout/

Please tell me what you think, Thanks.

this was your third sentence, and it ended your opening paragraph: "While this is not a serious injury, when looking at how the team has been performing compared to Trout as an individual."

when i read fragmented sentences this early on in an article, that's the point at which i stop reading. clean it up or you'll never get me to read another article.

These two sentences are a mess.

The Fish Man is batting .333 with 78 RBI’s and 21 Home Runs. Comparing him to Josh Hamilton who was supposed to be a stud this season, he’s hitting for .228 with 60 RBI’s and 19 bombs.

My 10th grade English teacher, Mrs. Martin, was a flat-out drunk.  And she taught future tweeker Hagerstonians better English than this.

What on earth is MLB Nation?

edit: I went to another story on this site.

These are the first two sentences I read:

The problems of Johnson have caused the orioles some troubles. From blown saves to losing games Jim Johnson has been consisten but not in a good way.

I am guessing this site is run by terrorists, and they are planning to take down America, one grammatically challenged sentence at a time.

MLB Nation is comedy gold, Jerry!

The problems of Johnson have caused the orioles some troubles. From blown saves to losing games Jim Johnson has been consisten but not in a good way.

johnson-.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=300%2C196

The Orioles are struggling to win games and Johnson hasn’t helped any.

For example, lets say Chris Tillman finishes the eighth inning with the lead. Lets say it’s 4-3 Orioles are winning, Jim Johnson comes into the game throws his 8 warmup pitches and then the first batter comes to the plate. Jim Johnson comes into the game and the first batter gets a hit. So now Johnson is in the stretch with 0 outs. Johnson walks the next guy and the next guy so now it’s bases loaded with no outs. Which the other team takes advantage of this situation as a good team would do. And two runners score off of one hit. So the Orioles lose and Johnson gets the blown save and a loss, and Tillman with the no decision.

People always say that k-rod was going to be the next Mariano Rivera, but they were wrong. People were saying that Jim Johnson was going to be the next Mariano Rivera but they were wrong also. The trend of this is that once people say that you are the next Rivera then they do horrendous in the next season. Nobody will ever be like Mariano Rivera ever!

MLB Nation is comedy gold, Jerry!

johnson-.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=300%2C196

The Orioles are struggling to win games and Johnson hasn’t helped any.

For example, lets say Chris Tillman finishes the eighth inning with the lead. Lets say it’s 4-3 Orioles are winning, Jim Johnson comes into the game throws his 8 warmup pitches and then the first batter comes to the plate. Jim Johnson comes into the game and the first batter gets a hit. So now Johnson is in the stretch with 0 outs. Johnson walks the next guy and the next guy so now it’s bases loaded with no outs. Which the other team takes advantage of this situation as a good team would do. And two runners score off of one hit. So the Orioles lose and Johnson gets the blown save and a loss, and Tillman with the no decision.

People always say that k-rod was going to be the next Mariano Rivera, but they were wrong. People were saying that Jim Johnson was going to be the next Mariano Rivera but they were wrong also. The trend of this is that once people say that you are the next Rivera then they do horrendous in the next season. Nobody will ever be like Mariano Rivera ever!

Does Jose Mota write for MLB Nation?