• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What Mike Trout’s Injury Means for the Angels

MLBN_Hakim

I am training for a mini triathlon - ocean swimming is hard.  We were down in Laguna for a few days this month, I am watching these kid lifeguards at Thousand Steps beach - was super impressed.  That surf is tough to swim - plus these kids were directing 'traffic' and taking charge of the beach like pros.  If any of you parents have kids who are ocean lifeguards (pools are for pikers), shout it out on Facebook how AMAZING they are.

I included SLO because that is the top Cal State. I agree money talks and the Cal State system is good. Ill take your word on Long Beach's Business and Engineering department, its the overall of the college though. CSU Long Beach does have higher SAT and GPA scores than Fullerton. I was mainly just talking to YK because he said Salisbury is not a top school.

Don't Cal State schools (at least LB and Fullerton) have good underwater basket-weaving programs for all the baseball players?