• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Three teens accused of murder of baseball player Chris Lane

I think the biggest thing is that from the beginning, there was a question about whether Zimmerman would be charged.  Then he was tried but found not guilty.

I don't think there is any question that these kids are not only going to be charged, but found guilty.  There will be justice.  (kind of)

I guess for me I don't care why they killed him.  Just as I don't care if Zimmerman had some motive.  The only thing to me that matters is that somebody is dead who should not be dead and somebody else ended their life.

Should it be worse to kill somebody because of their race, or because they said something you didn't like?  Dead is dead.

I should have clarified....I meant from a racial perspective. There is no evidence that Martin's death was race related, much as there is no evidence that Lane's was race related. But Obama felt it necessary to comment publicly in one case, and groups rallied and rioted in one case, and many called for "justice for Trayvon." Where are those people now?

There is more concrete evidence that points to the murder of Lane being race-related than Martin's. One of the murderer's tweets claims that he hates 90% of white people. Didn't see anything from Zimmerman like that towards black people.

And btw, I'm not making this racial or do I support making this racial, I am just disgusted by the ****ing media and the leaders of the black communities who right away wanted to make Treyvon incident racial, but refuse to even question the motives here or in the beating of the WWII vet. I'm sick of this double standard bullshit.

I guess for me I don't care why they killed him.  Just as I don't care if Zimmerman had some motive.  The only thing to me that matters is that somebody is dead who should not be dead and somebody else ended their life.

Should it be worse to kill somebody because of their race, or because they said something you didn't like?  Dead is dead.

More importantly, Murder is Murder... except in Florida.

I agree, although I think you're looking the other way when it comes to the implications of such commentary.

Let's not pretend that a consequence of somebody fulfilling some indwelling need to make commentary via this incident actually introduces race into this, but as a complete sideshow unless it actually does become part of the story as it unfolds.

Yes.  We don't need another complete sideshow like the Zimmerman/Martin case. 

What happened to drinking beer, smoking cigarettes and listening to music? Isn't that what bored teenage guys used to do?

Lot of these kids today don't know what to do with themselves when they get bored is the problem.  We would build something, fix something up, take road trips, etc.  No ingenuity, just gang up and follow. 

There is more concrete evidence that points to the murder of Lane being race-related than Martin's. One of the murderer's tweets claims that he hates 90% of white people. Didn't see anything from Zimmerman like that towards black people.

And btw, I'm not making this racial or do I support making this racial, I am just disgusted by the ****ing media and the leaders of the black communities who right away wanted to make Treyvon incident racial, but refuse to even question the motives here or in the beating of the WWII vet. I'm sick of this double standard bullshit.

3 days before the shooting:

Me and my friends are ready to take some lives

In April he posted:

90% of White people are nasty

What happened to drinking beer, smoking cigarettes and listening to music? Isn't that what bored teenage guys used to do?

i always spent my summers working. the 16 and 17 year olds certainly could have looked for those opportunities, at least that was my initial response until someone posted that they were gang members.

tragic all the way around.

i always spent my summers working. the 16 and 17 year olds certainly could have looked for those opportunities, at least that was my initial response until someone posted that they were gang members.

tragic all the way around.

Working doesn't build up their street cred. It isn't gangster enough. Its way too responsible.