• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Clippers Thread

OregonLAA

Tim MacMahon ‏@espn_macmahon 8m8 minutes ago

I'm told that DeAndre Jordan won't even take a phone call from Mark Cuban or Chandler Parsons.

Tim MacMahon ‏@espn_macmahon 5m5 minutes ago

This isn't the Clippers holding DeAndre Jordan hostage. This is them keeping him company while he avoid facing the Mavs.

Pretty weak, if true. Bad enough he's reneging on deal he agreed to with them, but to just ignore them?

Don't like he wouldn't talk to any of the Mavs but hearing Cuban pulled a lot of bullshit throughout this whole process so I don't feel bad for him. It was definitely weird day. Griffin had some hilarious tweets. Glad he's back. With the depth they added and a probably Crawford trade coming, I like the offseason so far

In the end DJ made the best decision for himself. 

DJ didn't hand this correctly, but he was also led astray by someone he pays to lookout for his best interests. His agent knows what he was doing and I hope DJ cans him. Griffin for Parsons? The devil himself couldn't lie that well.

His agent is Dan Fegan. Dude's just the worst. He orchestrated the whole Dwightmare thing in Orlando and recently just tried doing the same BS with Cousins in Sacramento.

His agent is Dan Fegan. Dude's just the worst. He orchestrated the whole Dwightmare thing in Orlando and recently just tried doing the same BS with Cousins in Sacramento.

Stein tweeted that Jordan did know up front that Fegan was on good terms with the Mavs. Jordan lied and threw his agent under the bus to justify his immature, classless behavior, hence the reason why Fegan refused to even show up and collect his commission on the contract. Notice how all of the reports about Fegan are coming from people associated with the Clippers, namely Jordan himself. 

Stein tweeted that Jordan did know up front that Fegan was on good terms with the Mavs. Jordan lied and threw his agent under the bus to justify his immature, classless behavior, hence the reason why Fegan refused to even show up and collect his commission on the contract. Notice how all of the reports about Fegan are coming from people associated with the Clippers, namely Jordan himself.

I believe he was fired. I've never heard a nice thing about Fegan. He tried pulling this shit with Dwight and he pulled some crap with Boogie earlier in the year. And ya the Mavs haven't made any comments about Fegan's involvement. I wonder why

Hard not to love the bench we have put together. If you assume Paul, Redick, Pierce, Griffin and Jordan to be the starting five, we now have Rivers, Crawford, Stephenson, Johnson and Aldrich off the bench. It seems a safe bet Davis comes back too, so that makes us 11 deep and there's always these Josh Smith rumors too. But even if that doesn't happen, we have a bench unit that can actually compete this year - something we all would have killed for last year.

I think you keep Crawford for now but he's clearly one of our main trade options if you need to shake things up mid season or pick up someone to replace a guy who is injured or underperforming. Even if Davis doesn't come back, this is the deepest I have ever seen a Clippers roster be. For the time being I'm happy to preserve that.

If Rivers is the weakness of the bench unit then I take that as a sign we are in a pretty good place. This probably sounds simplistic but with what we hope to get from Crawford, Stephenson, Smith and Johnson, all we really need from Rivers and Aldrich is for them to not totally suck.