• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Clippers Thread

OregonLAA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, Chuck gave me his approval to post here, I'll keep it short and link to the main post:

Basically flash sale for the January 5th Clippers vs. Hawks game, Premier Level seats for $25 and $30 each available at www.premiumviptickets.com  hopefully you can take advantage of a cheap xmas gift!

You can read all about it on my main post:

http://www.angelswin-forum.com/forums/topic/18188-new-and-hopefully-best-secondary-ticketing-site/

Edited by halobob

• 3 weeks later...

I just don't think the clippers are as strong this year. The bench is a lot weaker than previous years. Hawes coming back is helping, and he still is not playing his best. Farmar is okay, but they miss Collison. He did a great job pushing the ball and he could also play the two along with Paul on the court.

Farmar is terrible. He doesn't even play point guard. When he's on the court Crawford or Griffin are playing point guard. That's absurd. Hawes has been a huge disappointment. He's been useless on both sides of the floor. We save money by not signing Collison then didn't use it anywhere. We miss Collison bad.

The whole attitude of the team stinks. They don't seem to want it. Doc has never done anything except win 1 title and that was when he had 3 Hall of Famers on his team in their prime. He needs to show me something because he hasn't done anything so far.

Rivers poor gm skills are starting to show. He has not drafted any quality players. Signing Hawes was a mistake. Rivers cost nothing so that didn't matter. I think he is pretty good at getting free agents, just doesn't always get the best ones. He sucks at player development

• 2 weeks later...

Nice little win streak here for the Clippers. They've climbed up to #4 in the West. It'll be tough for them to maintain that though. Their next 20 games are brutal.

Clippers have an 8 game road trip because of the Grammy's. Meanwhile the Kings and Lakers have a combined 7 games on the road for the same reason. What gives? This is the 2nd long road trip for the Clippers this year

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Paul is a better shooter and passer and doesn't turn the ball over nearly as much, especially with how much he has possession. I think he is a better defender, but Paul can get pushed around by bigger guards.

Westbrook is scoring more PPG and is a better rebounder and better athlete. And technically he should be a good defender but I don't think he is.

I'd take Paul imo and he's not as selfish. If anything I think he defers a little too much, but he can't do everything.