• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

The Official Los Angeles Clippers Thread

OregonLAA

The sports ticker on TV was wrong then apparently. Still incredibly lame either way, the amount doesn't excuse the principle.

Btw, Nate you're a joke on this forum.

Apparently you have missed the like 50 times that coaches are fined 25k every season for talking about the refs.

Um, yeah I do.  Rules are rules.  It happens a bunch all season where a bad call goes against a team and the coach vents about it and then gets fined.

The NBA wants those things internalized, if they aren't then they are fined.  It is that way in every major sport.

Otherwise every post game press conference would be 30 minutes of players/coaches bitching about the officiating.

It would be nice if they actually fixed the problem (the refs) instead of coming down on the dude that called their BS. I hate nba officiating, it's so subjective and illogical much of the time and the refs can call the game however they want and use the excuse that's its "so difficult."

Edited by Hollyw00d

Yeah but also both teams are dealing with the officials.  It went against the Clippers this time but they have been on the other side of it plenty of times, so has every team.

NBA officiating is awful and it is the reason I don't really care about the NBA anymore.

During the playoffs coaches always complain about the officiating but they do it in a way that doesn't directly imply that a call was bad.  Rivers essentially blamed the loss on the referees and he deserved to get fined.

Collision was great in game 4 but he has been kind of brutal in the other games. He's actually much better when he plays off CP3 rather than running the offense. During the latest stretch of the season he was unstoppable in the same role because he wasn't missing threes and making people pay for forgetting about him. He hasn't had the same amount of chances, but he hasn't played exceptionally well either

Seems to me is that Collison has had a couple of bad games in the playoffs. Those games he played limited minutes.

I've loved Blake since he was at OU.

He's such a f'n crybaby now.

HA! I hated him then, but love him now

Good season, Clipps. I hope all this Sterling stuff doesn't keep players away while making current players leave. If that happens, I won't watch the NBA anymore. I'm on the edge after seeing the product that is being put out there right now. 

I'm pretty stoked to see the same 4 teams in the Conference Finals. That's always fun watching the same teams over and over again. Hopefully it's Spurs - Heat again so we can mix it up a little

I'm pretty stoked to see the same 4 teams in the Conference Finals. That's always fun watching the same teams over and over again. Hopefully it's Spurs - Heat again so we can mix it up a little

truth.  the NBA is so predictable.   they may be doing well now, but this will be bad for the league in the long run. there's a good 10+ teams in the NBA that have no shot to win a title year in and year out and that's bad for the health of the league.   Baseball have felt the effects of it, and the NBA will suffer as well.

there's a reason football is king, because every team has a legit shot at making noise.  that grows fanbases and creates more football fans.   MLB and NBA are good at creating more yankees, red sox, lakers and celtics fans and that's about it.

When Blake yelled that I couldn't help but laugh. I think it was more from the frustration to the calls where he "blocked" Westbrook, "charged" Durant and CP3 had that unbelievable offensive foul called on him. If I'm being honest I would not be able to keep my mouth shut as an NBA player. Some of those calls are just too ridiculously bad